Does it seems like everything is extra expensive these days? Lately every dress I love is over $500 and shoes as well! So I found some great items for under $175 for spring wardrobe updates!
- These raffia slides with the scallop detail and buckle? I DIE.
- Dillard’s has had shockingly good collabs this year- this top (also available in a skirt to match or a dress with belt) and this yellow dress (very Kate Middleton) are both stunners.
- This brown dress is the Old Navy staple I wore ALL last summer (comes in lots of colors). It’s SHORT, so I get the long length and it’s still “mini” just more age appropriate!
- I still cannot get on the Golden Goose train and actually have a couple pairs of good alternates for you- these being one– a pale tan suede perfect for the spring transition.
- Slightly cropped straight leg jeans are where it’s as for spring (also cropped wide leg, but I still have yet to find a pair that make me feel NOT like an idiot).
- This top is SOOOOO Reformation but without the price tag.
- These heels will make your legs look a mile long. Trust me.