I had some great fashion finds this year- a few things that I bought in multiples so you KNOW they are good (I never do that unless something is a very clear winner). So I edited down some of my best finds that I’ll take into 2023 and added some items I have my eye on for the new year. Decluttering is the name of the game for me on all fronts this year- so I want to buy less but buy better (which I say every year, but maybe this year it will stick). Click images for links (except #11) also linked below!
10. Simply a cute sweatshirt that you can dress up a little due to those snazzy gold snaps!
11. I’ve wanted this chic, classic duster coat for a year- might be time.
12. I own NO colored shoes. NONE. I want a fun pair of bold heels in 2023. Most of my wardrobe is super safe- this is a spot to have a little fun!
13. Wrap dresses have always been a great cut on me- I need to buy one or two again. Love this sweater wrap dress.
14. These booties would be amazing with both jeans and skirts/dresses. Perfect slight slouch!
15. This dress just looks so chic! Where I’d wear it, who knows. But buying things I love when I find them not for specific events in a rush.
16. I love Johanna Ortiz’s collections, but the price point is just so high. But adding something like this funky belt of hers to my wardrobe could be a good way to add the look to simpler, more affordable pieces like this Farm Rio dress.
17. Hot pink is a good color on me, and the clean structure of this dress works in winter or summer.
18. Speaking of Farm Rio, this skirt is adorable and perfect for a spring getaway (and looks a lot like Johanna Ortiz!)
19. I still carry my Chloe Marcie bag I bought 8 years ago a ton, and this new version is SO lovely but a little less bulky. One day soon I’ll be able to leave the house without any diapers and wipes and can use smaller bags!
I always love your Friday Fashion posts :-)
I’ve been searching for a new purse to replace my Marcie. Mine may be 8 years old too! I heard people have shoe shine shops fix/shine them. Not sure if it’s smart to leave a $$ purse at a shop? Anyone do this.
Love! How would you style the Farm Rio skirt?!
black fitted tank or tee, flat black sandals.
Love, love your fashion posts! Thank you!
You will love those Manolos! They are perfection.
Could you add the link to the booties pls?
I appreciate the comments on your choices. I’m also trying to buy less (that part’s easy) but better. And then WEAR the better clothing instead of always grabbing my sloppy slouchy but comfy clothes.