I had some great fashion finds this year- a few things that I bought in multiples so you KNOW they are good (I never do that unless something is a very clear winner). So I edited down some of my best finds that I’ll take into 2023 and added some items I have my eye on for the new year. Decluttering is the name of the game for me on all fronts this year- so I want to buy less but buy better (which I say every year, but maybe this year it will stick). Click images for links (except #11) also linked below!
10. Simply a cute sweatshirt that you can dress up a little due to those snazzy gold snaps!
11. I’ve wanted this chic, classic duster coat for a year- might be time.
12. I own NO colored shoes. NONE. I want a fun pair of bold heels in 2023. Most of my wardrobe is super safe- this is a spot to have a little fun!
13. Wrap dresses have always been a great cut on me- I need to buy one or two again. Love this sweater wrap dress.
14. These booties would be amazing with both jeans and skirts/dresses. Perfect slight slouch!
15. This dress just looks so chic! Where I’d wear it, who knows. But buying things I love when I find them not for specific events in a rush.
16. I love Johanna Ortiz’s collections, but the price point is just so high. But adding something like this funky belt of hers to my wardrobe could be a good way to add the look to simpler, more affordable pieces like this Farm Rio dress.
17. Hot pink is a good color on me, and the clean structure of this dress works in winter or summer.
18. Speaking of Farm Rio, this skirt is adorable and perfect for a spring getaway (and looks a lot like Johanna Ortiz!)
19. I still carry my Chloe Marcie bag I bought 8 years ago a ton, and this new version is SO lovely but a little less bulky. One day soon I’ll be able to leave the house without any diapers and wipes and can use smaller bags!