OK, this REALLY is the last one. I had a bunch of requests for “what I’d pick for investment pieces” for home/fashion. So here are my picks – explanations below:
- My new Heirloom emerald cut band– diamonds and tourmalines. This is the newest piece in my collection and I own this and am OBSESSED. Comes in all diamonds as well, as an alternative to a traditional solitaire engagement ring
- Original art- a piece of original art is always a wonderful gift/ investment for your home that has meaning and longevity. This piece is by Kayce Hughes (I have a commissioned piece like it in my living room)
- A thin diamond tennis bracelet is always a classic!
- I have heard from several people that this coffee machine is THE way to go if you are serious about your coffee.
- A Chanel bag– this caviar leather wallet on chain bag is perfect for nights out when you don’t want to hold a clutch.
- A Burberry trench– another staple that will never go out of style.
- The Cartier Just Un Clou bracelet– I wear mine every day. It’s much more comfortable (in my opinion) than the Love bracelet. And a little funkier too.
- Antiques! Special pieces that make your home unique and add some patina.
- My Heirloom studs– another piece I designed to wear everyday (and do).
- William Yeoward crystal– something you would not normally buy yourself, but you can always “register” for this and people can buy you a glass or two for special occasions or holidays. My mom has this pattern and it is so beautiful and restrained.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Devon Woodhill lockets with diamond custom monograms!!!!
- Another “register” type long term gift item- china. I do not have fine china, and I kind of want some (this pattern to be specific) now that I have a big girl dining room. :)
- A Moncler coat is such a great investment if you live in a cold climate- SO warm! And now made with faux fur accent instead of real fur.
- The Chloe Marcie medium handbag– I have had this bag for years and it still looks brand new despite the hell I put it through. A true classic with no logos or trendy bits.
- Hermes reversible belt– a belt that is both black and tan and a total forever item. A little flashy, but not in your face.
The rest of my gift guides for the year:
For Little Kids
Favorite Play Kitchens
Our Office Wishlists
Stocking Stuffers/ Secret Santa
Thoughtful Thank You Gifts