It’s a little late, but if you anything like me you have not managed to wrap your brain around the fact that Father’s Day is next weekend. YIKES. So here are some great gifts to help you check buying a gift off your to do list! Confession: I want half of these things myself. Click on images for links!
- This polo is always on my lists because Andrew has like, 62 of them and loves them.
- I actually have this golf bag and it’s AWESOME. So light, tons of pockets- comes in a few colors.
- We made pizza on this pizza oven at a friend’s house and it was SO good and so fast!
- Andrew also loves these shorts and bought multiple pairs.
- This wine corkscrew looks pretty darn elegant.
- Designer pickleball paddles because it’s a thing now?
- Pair this portable recycled material campfire with smores forks and ingredients for a cute gift from the kids.
- For the curious dad who has everything- history by mail. Copies of interesting historical documents sent once a month!
- If he doesn’t have a Theragun yet, now is the time.
- You could pair this tent with the new Wanderlust book about hiking and outdoor adventures together!