We are looking to hire a full time (or nearly full time, slightly flexible) Project Manager/ Office Manager to replace our dear current person who is moving out of state with her family (sad face!) Would you like to join the Erin Gates Design team? Read on…
This person will be responsible for the procurement of all goods for our clients from quoting to ordering and installation. They also will run our billing and manage some financial details of the business. This is NOT a design focused position.
- 3-5+ years experience working for a residential or commercial design firm in a similar role
- Knowledge of Studio Designer software and Microsoft Office
- Incredible organizational skills- there are so many moving parts with our product orders
- Ability to work in a face paced environment, self-motivated and eager to problem solve
- Happy to pitch in with various office tasks
- Must be vaccinated
- Office located in Wellesley, MA with free parking
Details of the role are as follows:
– request samples, quote pricing and stock, order all fabrics, furniture, etc. for all designers in the office.
– receive payments from clients and allocate them to the proper accounts and track in system (Studio Designer)
– run deposits for the business (retainer invoice, proposal, time billing invoice, final product invoice)
– request CFA’s for any fabrics/wallpapers that will be ordered to confirm fabric run matches the color/pattern
– track all ordered items and coordinate deliveries with receivers and delivery companies or with clients directly
– create status report for each client based on items purchased, estimated ship date, confirmation for in home delivery or receiving warehouse and send when requested
– if an item arrives with damage or defect, either at warehouse or client house, reach out to vendor with images and request replacement, furniture medic, other resolution with vendor – coordinate return labels, receiving warehouse return pickup, RA labels. Follow up with vendor to coordinate replacement/return, fix for damaged/defective item
– enter all client time as time billing into Studio monthly
– create time billing invoices for each active client and track payments
– reconcile credit card with office purchases monthly
– work with bookkeeper to manage the financials of the business
Paid vacation & sick days, competitive hourly rates and flexible work schedule.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org