Photo by Tatiana Syrikova from Pexels
Time is FLYING, and that means it’s time to get ready for Father’s Day on June 20th! I wanted to do a gift guide today that has a bunch of classic, great gifts and some fun new ones too. Click images for links except #17 (Dad/Son) and # 1.
- This whiskey sounds right up Andrew’s alley….
- For sneaker addicts, these made in the UK special New Balance’s are pretty sweet.
- Andrew has this pullover and it’s VERY good looking.
- A book for the golfer that also will look great on the coffee table.
- I actually really want a pressure washer for myself. I feel like it would be extremely gratifying to use.
- Cute woven bottle opener for the bar
- This knife set with block is SO handsome for the guy who likes to cook!
- As a former pizza restaurant owner (yep, it’s true), Andrew would probably like to have one of these!
- I LOOOOVE my mini Theragun– more than the big guy.
- This is some new, cool screwdriver that’s gotten raves…. I dunno. ;)
- I thought this Smartphone controlled paper airplane kit would be a fun dad activity with the kids.
- A gorgeous monogrammed driver cover.
- These sunglasses FLOAT in water- perfect for the guy who loves boating and fishing.
- Andrew’s absolute ride or die Criquet polos. Honestly, the only thing he wears.
- Also he said he is “in LOVE” with his AirPod Pros.
- This Shinola leather Apple Watch band turns something sporty into something a little more work appropriate/ stylish.
- Andrew loves these bathing suits, and they come in matching kids sizes too! And are made from recycled plastic.
- This garden tool is apparently “it”- part trowel, part knife, part saw.
- I want to get us this handmade cornhole game. I have a suprising knack for it.
click for mens gift
Girl, get “him” that pressure washer. I have that exact same one. It’s the most (well, one of the most) satisfying thing I’ve ever done. ;-D
Yass!! How many men, over the centuries, have gifted their wives with vacuums, cake mixers, other household appliances? Do it!
Ooo! We have the Ooni Karu pizza oven and love it so much that we gifted one to my dad too. He loves it even more than we do :)
[…] Source backlink Erin Gates […]