1.Gorgeous monogrammed napkins in a variety of colors.
2. I adore these New York Stoneware mugs. A set of 4 would be amazing.
3. An upgraded version of the “boat & tote”.
4. My favorite Jane Win coin necklaces!
5. These pajamas are insanely soft and this pattern reminds me of wallpaper.
6. This line of Hermes scents are all spring/summer faves.
7. Acrylic versions of my favorite stemless Juliska wine glasses for patio drinking
8. These bath bombs make skin smooth and have CBD for relaxation.
9./ 10. / 11. Matching swimwear for mom and her littles! I LOVE the reversible girls styles!
12. A cute poncho trimmed in faux leather.
13. One of our candles from our collection with Jill Rosenwald– now in GREEN too! Refillable or use as a jewelry dish when done!
14. The Dyson Airwrap. I have to say, I’m intrigued.
15. This arrangement has such unique presence.
16. For the mom who likes to work out- in ear headphones that won’t budge.
17. The new Token bracelet from my collection with M. Flynn- a modern take on the “charm bracelet”.
18. This darling little woven bag has a cute beaded handle and a crossbody strap.
19. One of my all time favorite perfume oils. My mom wears it too.
20. These sneakers have such a cult following!
21. These cute beach blankets have a metal rivet in the center for your beach umbrella!
22. Keep mom safe with some designer masks!
23. / 24. Mommy and me striped tees!
25. Blockprint oven mitt and potholder. Always needed!
The AirWrap hair styler is the BEST!! I have more body and wave than I’ve ever had and it’s so easy to use.
Since masks may be around for a while could you expand on the Tory Burch masks and do another mask post with some fun fabric options for summer? I went back to your old post from October but the links no longer work.
I am on my second set of those Hermès perfumes. They are all gorgeous scents!!
Used them for traveling and love saying they are coming along with me very soon !!
Beautiful selection of gifts!
[…] Source backlink Erin Gates […]