Babies don’t need a whole lot so these are more to delight Mom & Dad.
A few comments: #6 can be monogrammed and it such a great weight, #11 is a fave to gift and SO cozy, #18 is our playmat with wander & roam!!!
This is the biggest section, because I’m confident about gifting to this age group :)
1.These bath bombs DELIGHTED Henry.
3. Andrew found this AMAZING Lego bag that makes clean up a breeze! Genius!
7. Dead over the cuteness of this.
12. & 14. I just want to buy Emma ALLLLL the Moulin Roty things.
13. This play kitchen is handmade in the USA by Amish woodworkers.
17. The cutest stationery set to keep kids in touch with their grandparents.
21. I’m telling you, bouncy houses are THE item for quarantine. Put them in your garage during bad weather!
23. My favorite hat for Henry.
28. Henry was given one of these books for his 3rd birthday and it’s still one of his FAVES.
29. There’s already a children’s book about COVID!
32. Henry’s new favorite helmet (RIP Nemo helmet!)
The tween/teen category is straight up terrifying to me, but this year I consulted with AN ACTUAL REAL LIVE TEENAGER who basically explained that everything that was cool in the 90’s is cool now. GO figure.
1.These Liberty print track shorts are for adults, but I feel like teen girls would dig them.
4. Apparently these wearable blankets are a THING??
5. I do not get the overside hoodie thing, but it’s a guaranteed win.
6. And for boys, sweatpants. This generation likes to be cozy.
7. Also apparently a BIG BIG thing is LED strip lights for their rooms. 2020’s version of christmas lights?
Apparently I forgot to number a few of these (hahahhahaha), gold hoops are big, earbuds, of course and record players (???)
13. You know how I feel about tie dye, but here we have it.
In case you missed it I’ve also done FOR HER and FOR HOME!
So funny — my 13 year old has the comfy on her Santa list. My 16 year old wants succulents and throw blankets for her room. All gifts are a sign of remote learning in 2020!
Thanks for the link up 🙂
Hope that your week is going well 🙂
Hi Erin! Can you link number 5 in baby? I am intrigued!!!
Pre ordered the playmat you designed— can’t wait for my almost four month old to roll around on it 🙃
[…] Gift Guides 2020: For Babies, Kids and Tweens/Teens from Elements of Style Blog @elementstyle […]
Can you share the link for the “Where are you Katie Armstrong” book? Google is coming up empty!
Sorry,a dded now- it’s from Wonderbly- you personalize each one! https://www.wonderbly.com/
Don’t be scared by the teens! It’s just another phase and they can really be fun, like lots of belly laughs (ok, and tears too). I am apparently OLD as dirt though b/c I thought the lip glosses were nail polish. Or maybe that’s b/c I’m a mom of boys? Thanks for the ideas!!
How is it possible that you can have your finger on the pulse of teens for gift giving? Seems like you have it pretty much bang on here though! I have two teens who are almost adults and I still rely on a wishlist from them because I apparently, do not have a hot clue as to what the younger generation likes, wants or needs these days! Maybe I will have to consult this list so at least there are a couple surprises!
Thank you for this guide! Can you share the link to little kid #13 the handcrafted play kitchen?
The comfy is at the top of my teen’s wishlist.