Mother’s Day is coming up and it’s another holiday that we will most likely all be social distancing for. So it’s time to get sending gifts, because everything is taking longer than normal (flowers especially- give yourself two weeks for them to get there!) Here are some ideas that I like that are a simple way to say “thanks Mom” when you can;t necessarily see her in person.
- Marigold & Grey has some really wonderful little gift boxes that you can send that are anything but cheesy.
- In the time of COVID-19, show your love through fancy handwash and hand sanitizer.
- I think I need more lavender in my life to calm me down. Love the terra cotta vessel of this candle.
- A simple cashmere blend scarf (can double as a face mask maybe??)
- I love the neutral tones of this stripe tee.
- A cool Apple Watch band to dress up her watch.
- A big bunch of happy ranunculus would always be welcome.
- I have heard nothing but RAVES about both these Tata Harper products– let her try them both!
- A miniature oil painting will last longer than flowers and add a dose of joy to her walls or a bookshelf. Etsy has so many vendors with amazing pieces for under $100!
- Rothy’s now makes SANDALS! Comfy, washable and sustainably made!
- Woven bags are all the rage, this one can actually hold your stuff and you can personalize the interior flap with her name or a saying.
- A monogrammed Weezie bathrobe. They really are that good.
- A pair of simple studs from my collection with M. Flynn.
- A nice picture in one of my most favorite frames I use all the time (on sale too!)
- How adorable is this little cover-up/ summer tunic?
- A good book- I love the hot pink cover of this one and of course, shameless plug for my own latest tome.
- I had the flower pot bread when I went to the Terrain store and it was heaven. The kit is so cute and fun to make.
- A monogrammed little pouch, which we all need to organize our purses.
- I also have heard really good things about this blow dryer brush– a little dry shampoo and this baby and your second day hair can look like first!
Really enjoying your posts especial while in lock down.
Love that you suggested small makers on Etsy. Lots of great presents and you’re helping to support an artist.
Is the robe light enough for summer? I want something light enough that I won’t melt blowing out my hair in summer.
I love the blow dryer! I got it for Christmas and it’s amazing.
I just bought those Rothy’s sandals and love them!! So chic and a nice footbed. If anyone wants $20 off feel free to use this coupon – https://share.rothys.com/x/XSn6sB. Stay well!
Love the blow dryer. Got it for myself for Mother’s Day last year.
I can attest that that blow dryer is a game changer!!