Welcome back, everyone. So glad to be back at home after a long week of travel! While I’m catching up on work and getting back into the swing of things, I thought I’d post a round up of spring things that have caught my eye lately (links below).
With all the scary Covid-19 news and thoughts of potential quarantines, we’re all going to be staying home a lot more. So it’s not a bad time to try to make your space feel crisp and clean with some lighter-toned spring updates. Pale woods, natural linen, blush and beige mixed with pale blues, perhaps? Tones that soothe our stressed out nerves!
- These wood floating shelves are simple and thick, great for kitchens or any other areas you need wall storage.
- LOVE these sconces with wicker shades!
- A big bunch of faux cherry blossoms is so needed in my living room right now.
- Love this simple white bowl for fruit in the kitchen or on a table.
- A rustic, grand scale lamp.
- Adore this Bunny Williams chair from Ballard with its scroll arms.
- The tones in this rug are SO good!
- A perfectly classic and simple antique brass faucet.
- This abstract framed print is a great mix of tones.
- This outdoor table could easily be used inside too!
- A crisp stripe rug in natural materials.
- This modern sconce looks way more expensive than it is ($199).
- A woven tray, great for anyplace in the house where you need some texture.
- A freestanding banquette– perfect fr creating a dining nook in a smaller space.
- These drapes have a great geometric key trim in three colors.
- A modern overhead sconce that would be great in a bathroom with more natural brass.
- How cool is this outdoor ping pong table??? Net and paddles comes in a few colors!
- This velvet sofa is so rich and luxe.
- A gorgeous natural throw from Leanne Ford’s new line with C&B.
- The tassel detail on this antique- inspired chest is such a great detail.
Also, I’m happy to do a quick post-Disney post if you guys are interested in my feedback and thoughts on what we did well and what I’d do differently when we go again. Let me know in comments!
I would love to hear about your Disney experience! My children are older but my brother has a 4 and 5 year old:)
Love this! Yes, to Disney recap! We’re planning for a trip in 2021.
Yes, please re: Disney!
Love this links here! If only we could fully refresh with new rugs every season…mmmmmm! Would greatly appreciate a Disney post, especially your experience working with a luxe Disney travel agent. Is there an added expense or does she get paid via Disney etc? Thank you!
Yes, please share your thoughts and recommendations regarding Disney. Glad your family had a wonderful time!
Very interested in a Disney recap. We stayed at the Four Seasons Orlando two years ago for a wedding, but my son (1.5 at the time) was too young to enjoy – hoping to visit again now that he’s older. Thanks!
Yes, please for Disney recap!
Yes, please do a post-Disney post – thx!
Your Disney posts made me SO excited to take my little boy (currently 9 months old) in a few years!
I would love to hear about Disney. As a grandmother interested in taking the grand kids, I am very interested in the hotel you stayed in!
Would love a post Disney post! We were supposed to be off on our own Disney World adventure plus cruise but since my husband is in the “don’t get on an airplane or cruise ship” age group, we decided to follow their advice and cancelled. But maybe in the future?
Yes Disney info
Yes to Disney review! Thanks!
Would love to hear you Disney review!
This is perfect! I may be implementing this in our den because I love it so much! I will email you photos if I do! I already am in the process of doing Lindsey’s kitchen which should be finished up in a few weeks. Thank you again for all of the inspiration. You have helped me with our very traditional home more than you could ever imagine. Your book is also a huge inspiration.