This is IT you guys! The last gift guide of 2019! I hope you have found them helpful as you get your holiday shopping done (two more weeks! WHAT???!!!) For review here they are again: For Home, For Her, For Him, For Kids, Under $100 and Treat Yo’ Self. Now I bring OUR wish lists from the office!
- I love these Farmhouse Pottery pitchers for flowers! 2. File under: dream gift 3. a cozy sweatsuit (pants/ top) 4. I love the low pile faux fur of this coat 5. Have long loved this casual dinnerware from Nantucket Looms 6. A new Kindle Paperwhite 7. Have also been eyeing these Chanel espadrilles for a couple years 8. LOVE Kristen Blakeney’s new work, this color is incredible STOCKING STUFFERS 9. my favorite day lotion 10. Want to try this face oil (rave reviews) 11. my favorite concealer I need a refill on (I use Light)!
- How gorgeous are these notebooks? 2. My Heirloom single pendant from M. Flynn 3. This gorgeous lady bag 4. Statement earrings that aren’t heavy 5. An adorable watercolor kit 6. Tom Scheerer’s new book 7. The new Amy Merrick book on flowers.
- These Farmhouse Pottery jars (we clearly love this brand here in the office!) 2. This Clare V. sweatshirt 3. A modern pendant necklace 4. Yup, the same bag as Allison but in brown! :) 5. These cute ceramic cups 6. A waffle knit throw 7. These spoons are like little works of art 8. This splatter print catchall.
- A monogrammed phone case 2. and the new iPhone 11 to go in it! 3. A monogrammed Weezie bathrobe 4. This cropped cashmere sweatshirt 5. a faux fur pom hat 6. tech friendly gloves 7. cashmere travel wrap/scarf
- this makeup palette 2. a new perfume 3. cute, cozy mittens 4. illuminating makeup mirror 5. super cool beanie 6. classic leopard flats 7. velvet collar for her pups!
I love that face oil! It sinks in quickly so I can put make up on soon after. It smells great and it just feels good. I use a lot of the Korres Rose stuff.
Melly looks like she needs some warmth!
Thanks Ladies! Erin – there are only 2 gift guides that help me, and one is yours. HAVE A FABULOUS CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR SWEET FAMILY!! I know you will have a ball with those cute guys of yours. Your 2019 was well done – at least from what I can tell from faraway in Virginia. ❤️
Erin, I hope Andrew takes note and that you find that “dream gift” bracelet under your Christmas Tree. Thank you for all your generosity over the years, in sharing your wisdom, knowledge and life with all of us out here in BlogLand. All the best to you and your sweet family in 2020.
Is there a link for the watercolor set? Thanks!
I love those wooden utensils!
Love these. Thanks for all of them ♥️
Can you please post the link for the gorgeous notebooks in Allison’s picks? (her second pick also seems to be missing a link.) Thanks!