- I MAY have bought this dollhouse for Henry. I like how it’s gender neutral and classic (and kind of looks like our house).
- These playmats are neutral enough to not to disrupt your decor, and reverse to a cute road graphic.
- This kitchen looks as fancy as some of those $500 versions but for $200! Comes in grey/ brass too for $125!!!
- These mini guitars look like the real deal!
- This balance bike is SO gorgeous. I can’t get enough.
- This backpack is so cute and can be personalized!
- For the babies in the family, this little sweater set is beyond adorable.
- I love this brands little mouse toys, this ballerina box is so charming.
- I die over these little animal print booties.
- This modern block set lets the kids build their own city.
- Henry is obsessed, STILL, with his mini Dyson. The dogs, not so much.
- I love these cute beanbag style chairs– they come in a bunch of patterns and are personalized!
- A highly rated “tablet” for littles that lets them create their own stories.
- This adorable Beetle walker lets them waddle in style.
- Dinosaur skeleton Lego sets!
- We all are ga-ga over this wicker rocker in the office.
- Personalized super hero capes will go over well with little kids!
- Another gift I can’t get enough of- the Ponycycle!
- How gorgeous is this playhouse? And under $75!
- Every kids who has come to our house is OBSESSED with this tiny shopping cart.
- Another Henry-approved gift– his beloved “blue car”– best $50 I ever spent. He’s too big for it but still want to use it. He has now moved up to his new obsession – this motorized John Deere. :)
- The Kindle Fire is a lifesaver- the case makes is destruction-proof and it keeps kids on parent approved sites/ shows.
- Henry adores playing this game with us.
- A snow scooter!
- Let them color their own shirts– they’ll feel proud wearing them after!
Check out the other 2019 gift guides already posted: For Home and For Her. Coming next week For Him and Under $100!
SHOP THE POST: