It’s summer guys, and so I’m gonna kick it casual-style with this post today, which is a mix of things I’ve gotten that I’m loving and some things I’m wanting. Easy peasy :)
1) This cream is SO expensive. But I got a deluxe sample and I REALLY liked it and swear it helped my skin after only 4 days. Even Andrew said “you look glowy”, which delighted me to no end and convinced me to buy the full bottle. I’ll report back in a month with results.
2) This bag is GORGEOUS and has a detachable crossbody strap AND a matching/ attached sunglasses case! BRILLIANT!
3) After hearing all the hype I tried Glossier’s Cloud Paint as I was looking for another option for non-powder blush. It’s great- and even more impressive was their customer service- I ordered another color that did not show up on my skin and asked to exchange for another color and they told me to keep the one I had to give to a freind and sent me the new color (Storm), which works awesome for me! I also got a sample of their perfume which I really liked and ordered.
4) STOP THE PRESSES- my beloved sweater blazer comes in leopard for fall. ALL REJOICE.
5) I got this tee in another color from the Nordstrom sale and LOVE the fit- so I’m getting this color too.
6) A chunky tortoise resin necklace is a go-to for me.
7) This dress is so expensive but OMG, I love it. It’s such an interior design kind of fabric, but in a gown. Also comes in other cuts and in navy and green versions too! WAAAAAAAANT. :(
8) Loving this scalp scrub shampoo for getting all the dry shampoo residue out of my hair- the best part? It LATHERS!
9) I have gotten SO, SO many questions about this necklace not only on Instagram but in real life too… so I thought I’d share it again here!
10) This suit is SO affordable and has amazing reviews. I also bought this one from Lululemon and love it!!!
11) This photo got me SO excited for fall clothes- these jeans look amazing and are under $90! Worth ordering to try!
12) Another striped shirt? Yes please. I love this taupe/ navy combo with denim!
13) These mother of pearl studs are adorable and such an everyday classic.
14.) This satin bias cut skirt is something you can wear now with a tank and denim jacket, and a cute slouchy sweater na boots in the fall! And it’s under $50!
15) Allison in my office SWEARS this transforms her into a different person in the morning so I’m going to have to try that!
16) The shape of these block heels is so ideal- lowish hells but enough lift and a pointed to to keep them from looking to clunky. Also comes in leopard. Also going right in my closet.
[…] Fashion Friday: Just Some Stuff I’m Loving/ Coveting from Elements of Style Blog IG: @elementstyle […]
Your necklace link is broken, could you try and leave it again?
Cloud Paint is the best! Storm is the only color I don’t have, maybe I need it!
please please please I need help finding a bathing suit with a high front (to prevent sun damage to the chest- like up to the collarbone) but has boning or a shelf bra. No one seems to make one! What’s a mom wanting to delay the signs of aging supposed to do???
What about this? https://www.summersalt.com/products/the-cove
Just wanted to thank you for these posts. You and I actually have pretty different “styles,” but I’ve found a few items that totally crossover and they are some of my fave things. Whether it be new dishware, or a few key pieces from McGee and Co. Most recently was the Etsy blue skirt from India. It came last week and it’s def going to be a forever closet darling. Thanks for exposing me to new things and having style that can appeal to so many!
That is so great! You are most welcome!
The LEOPARD sweater blazer! I have the same obsession with leopard. YES!!!!!! Even when leopard isn’t the big trend, I will wear it with glee.