How sweet is this picture of Andrew and Henry? I wanted to leave you this week with a little father’s day gift guide since I know it can be hard to figure out what to get the men in our lives! Here are a few Andrew-approved items plus some that I think are pretty sweet (like that ping pong table!)
- This is the ping pong / outdoor dining table I used in my space at the Atlanta Homes & lifestyle showhouse. It’s SO cool and the ultimate gift for the dad who love ping pong (like my hubby!) Plus it makes a gorgeous dining table- so you BOTH win.
- These are Andrew’s favorite polos. And they are offering 20% for EOS readers with code elementsofstyle! Thanks Criquet!
- A smart jumprope for the fitness buff Dad!
- A gorgeous plaid shirt. Every guy needs another, right?
- This watch is such a classic, and under $120!
- A great pair of board shorts just in time for summer.
- My favorite cologne. SO GOOD.
- Monogrammed socks for dad and son #awwwwww
- A luxurious deck of cards for the Dad who loves poker or any other card game.
- The perfect leather flip flops he’ll wear all summer long.
- A leather watch band for his Apple Watch.
- A BBQ sauce set for the guy who likes to grill.
- I love this quilted pullover for any guy.
- This cocktail shaker is adorable and nautical.
- We have these Sonos speakers (with Amazon Alexa) and they have great sound quality.
- A nice, new Dopp kit is always a nice gift.
- A travel cooler made to last.
- Classic, cool kicks.
- A bottle opener key chain that looks like an antique.
I take inspiration and ideas from style gurus like yourself Erin (your blog is the only one I read the same day you post) and translate them into affordable DIY projects I can do myself (single 43 female homeowner). For instance, I purchased online a new, but on clearance, Ping Pong Table Tennis for under $100 including shipping. I poured a glass, read the assembly instructions and in one evening had it put together and in 2 more evenings I had refinished and painted the table in the same color as the “ping pong room” walls and trim (SW Repose Grey & SW Stunning Shade trim). It went from an ugly green-top ping pong table that screamed tacky (even more of an eyesore since the entire sunroom is dedicated to it); to the visual eye focus when looking into and out of the room to be on the 280 degree views out of the backyard creek and woods. I was surprised by how “pretty” the table turned out by painting it and I no longer feel my love of ping pong has to be hidden from the rest of the house.
Nice gift ideas!
Was the photo of your hubs and son taken at Rock Harbor on the Cape? We have tons of pics from that spot. Great place watch the sunset!
Cool ideas!! franki
Great ideas! The polos look great! I like that they have collar stays for looking crisp and neat. Trying one of those and the flip flops- memory foam etc. 👍🏻 I hope my husband likes them!