Guys, I am BEAT from the tour and after 6 days of Spanx and dresses I am ready for some COMFINESS. But even when craving comfy, I still want to look reasonably presentable. So all I could muster today for the blog are some fave comfy-but-polished items that let you feel at ease without looking like you’ve completely given up. :)
- This jacket is cute and has a little edge but SUPER soft!
- My go to long cardilong cardi with a white tank and jeans- DONE.
- A loose top that looks super cute with white jeans and mules!
- Semi-wide leg jeans– because I don;t love how the super wide leg ones look on me.
- I FINALLY got a Dudley Stephens turtleneck– man those things are hard to come by! Now that it’s about to be spring. But this color looks sharp with white denim and a little tan!
- I have this WASHABLE cashmere sweater in the rust color and adore it. Fits great, easy to care for.
- Cute mules that give you a little lift without making your feet sore!
- This cashmere hoodie is like BUTTAH- no seriously, I was totally molesting it in the store. Such a good pink too!
- My most FAVORITE dress for summer– I have this is three patterns, now getting this one and a solid black. Flattering, comfy and cool.
- These boyfriend jeans are a good combo of loose and slim.
- A classic boyfriend-fit white shirt, but in a softer material– forever chic yet comfy.
- This tee looks special thanks to its little ruffle details.
- Ordered these Ugg sneaks because I can already tell they are going to be like clouds. And breathable.
- Can’t beat jeans and a Breton tee, guys! It’s basically my whole wardrobe in spring.
- Bought TWO of these tops– they look like Ulla Johnson but for $60!!!
- The perfect tan slide– you can’t enter spring and summer without some.
- When in doubt- a big cashmere scarf/ wrap over a tee and jeans and some fun earrings and you are ready to GO.
Dudley Stephens is the best! I live in mine.
You have such great taste Erin! I’m sorry to ask again but the link below to the long cardi isn’t working for me. Can you share the brand? Thanks for your awesome blog.
I love comfy. I love presentable. Thanks. These are great items! However, I also don’t mind looking like I completely gave up on occasion. My son used to say, ” Mom, you either look amazing or like a bag lady.” Thanks for some in-between choices. I’ll try to do better….
Sometimes all you can handle is comfy – I feel ya. I’ve been on the hunt for a comfy but polished flat for spring summer and can’t find anything that convinces me. Comfy but polished is hard to come by!
Any possibility of a link for your go to long cards…looks perfect
Yes – interested in the cardigan source please.
Sorry something strange going on there- link here: ttps://rstyle.me/cz-n/dfpxinnxe6
I don’t think comfiness is a word.
You are speaking my language (I’m fluent in comfy). And I’m pretty sure comfiness SHOULD be a word.
Do you find the Persifor dress runs short? It always looks so short on the model!