It’s always fun for me to share what’s on my staff’s wishlist this year because everyone has such different taste- it makes for a really great round up of gift ideas for other people! And it’s a fun way to show off my adorable team! :)
- I’m thinking of registering for this china since I’m not a huge fan of my wedding china and that way someone can buy a single piece for me over time and for various holidays!
- Classic Burberry trench.
- I need some wireless headphones for the gym.
- My gold flatware has all but turned silver from the dishwasher so a replacement would be nice!
- I am very interested in these sneakers. Anyone have a pair?
- I have always loved this Matouk bedding.
- I need some more jeans- these are a current fave.
- A cute hat.
- A bold and fun coat.
- This gorgeous painting by Christina Baker.
- This new design book.
- This cult-worthy face oil.
- A cordless Dyson (I can attest, this is fab).
- This fun pinky ring.
- Perfectly classic ballet flats.
- This is a great bag for working mamas with lots to lug.
- A small Kayce Hughes painting.
- Plaid jammies (monogrammed, of course).
- This ADORABLE coat.
- This pretty Biscuit bedding.
- A classic pair of penny loafers.
- This round burlwood mirror.
- A simple, modern necklace.
- A giant, cozy sweater.
- Farmhouse Pottery mugs (we all basically would be happy with anything Farmhouse Pottery- we love them).
- This adorable print.
- This deep green leather backpack.
- A pretty caned tray.
- A face steamer for at home spa days.
- Sparkly statement earrings.
- Cozy jammies.
- Unscented hand cream.
- This fun Laura Mercier makeup palette.
- Hot pink aviators.
Also, tune in Wednesday for a REALLY fun collaboration reveal that could also be a fantastic gift. I’m super excited about this one!!! And if you haven’t already, be sure to enter to win a pair of my new mini Heirloom Diamond Studs from M. Flynn Jewelry on my Instagram page!