Guys are pretty tricky to buy for unless they have a clear cut hobby– so here is my best guess at items guys would like, with a little help from Andrew!
- Andrew has a sweater by this company he got years ago and still loves the most of all his sweaters. He wants this one this year, and if I can get the guy to wear a cardigan I will have succeeded in life.
- Andrew also said he really wants the virtual reality Oculus headset. I feel like it might be bad for our relationship though :)
- This tech portfolio is handsome and keeps all his stuff together in once place.
- Some super fancy noise cancelling headphones.
- A chic looking foosball table.
- These are Uggs but from the outside look more like a regular boot!
- I love the classic look of this Times watch– looks more expensive than it is. Also comes in black with gold!
- I know Andrew always appreciates a really nice bottle of scotch.
- This thing turns your grill into a pizza oven! When I met Andrew he owned a pizza restaurant so this would be great for him.
- A smokeless, moveable firepit/ grill! SMOKELESS!
- This is one bad-ass leaf blower. I kinda want it.
- The most elegant toolbox ever made.
- I am really interested in this sneaker brand– the new hot thing.
- These wallets are lined with game worn NFL jerseys (GO PATS!)
- Vintage style tees featuring our national parks for the outdoorsy guy.
- A timeless briefcase/ work bag.
- Did you know Snoop had a cookbook out? I didn’t!
- For the guy who loves watches, this is a beautiful book.
- Bonobos has a great selection of good looking golf and workout gear.
- This Nespresso machine has awesome reviews, comes in champagne color and it’s 50% off today!
- He probably won’t buy himself nice grooming products, so they make a great gift. This new line looks lovely.
- This is the snowblower of Andrew’s dreams– electric start and HEATED HAND GRIPS!
I’m actually wearing that Joshua Tree shirt right now – ha!
I love reading your gift guides every year, especially the one for him. I always order a few gifts from the list. Could you do stocking stuffer for him guide too? Lol, how many pairs of socks, shaving cream and deodorant can you buy 😂😂?
THANK YOU for this. I had no idea what to get for my amazing husband. Sneakers purchased! Love to you guys this Christmas season.
Knocked this one outta the park, Erin! Thank you for all the inspiration. Ordering the smokeless firepit for my husband right now! :)
Great ideas, I just ordered the watch book from Amazon for my boss!
Gift Certificate for Andrew to the Haven ( Boston’s Scotttish Bar for those out of the area) to use for a whisky tasting?
Your gift guides for men are the best! I love round ups but most gift guides rarely lead to me making a purchase. Yours are the exception! I look forward to them every year – you always point me in the right direction when I am completely stumped. Thank you!
Thanks, Erin! My Son-in-law is a fun guy, loves to cook, but hard to buy for. The Snoop cookbook is in my Amazon cart now!
Guys + gifts are hard–most guides are cliche, but thanks, Erin, you have some really great stuff on here!!
Love the earbud case but says delivery is not available until April!!
Sorry about that! I missed that– this tech case is the same style and available now!https://rstyle.me/n/dcn87dnxe6