Hey guys, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Here is my gift guide for women (and a little mini gift guide for those “royal watchers” like me :) There are SO many crazy discounts and deals today so be sure to get some of your shopping done!
- These slides are pretty snazzy for holiday time!
- A modern fair isle sweater looks cool with leather pants or jeans.
- The CHICEST lunchbox ever made for those gals who prefer to bring their lunch to work!
- Ponchos and capes are great gifts because one size fits all!
- A sampler of fancy candles never disappoints.
- New wireless earbuds for workouts.
- I LOVE these monogrammable pouches (that come in all sorts of patterns and monogram styles- also totes!).
- My best-selling classic Heirloom earring design for M. Flynn (and stay tuned, we’re launching a mini version of these next week that come in at under $1,000).
- A La Mer sampler for those who haven’t tried it yet ( my winter skin savior!)
- Leopard gloves dress up any coat.
- An essential oil diffuser that looks like sculpture.
- Lots of hype about these facial rollers and massagers!
- A super cozy bathrobe.
- A faux fur infinity scarf is a great and stylish way to keep warm.
- I LOOOOOVE this sweatshirt!
- The more adorable cashmere slippers with pom poms.
- A limited edition bottle of my favorite winter perfume.
- A vintage Hermes scarf (because buying vintage is just 100x cooler)
- This necklace makes a BIG statement for not much money!
- A faux shearling vest is an easy way to dress up a simple sweater.
- This bag is ALL the heart-eyed emojis.
- Letterpress stationery is something we rarely treat ourselves to.
- Meghan and Kate both stepped out in this color this week. This coat style is a favorite of theirs.
- These earrings remind me of the vintage ones from Diana that Meghan has been wearing.
- Rothy’s are THE most comfy shoes and Meghan’s fave flat!
- A knotted headband has been a favorite of Kate’s this year instead of a fascinator.
- The new book on the family.
- Meghan’s fave casual sneaker.
- The best highlighter for that Duchess glow!
- A great curling iron to get those enviable Kate waves!
You can also peruse my “SHOP” tab on the blog to find more great items in lots of categories!
Thanks for the heads up on that beautiful necklace, #19 on your list. Nabbed it for $18!!! today!!!! And thanks, too, for sharing your talents with your readers. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!