It’s been a crazy week trying to put EOS book 2 to bed so I’m leaving you for the week with a few faves that have been added to my closet or on my wishlist!
- These jeans from Gap fit great and are apparently stain repellant (I mean, it’s pretty much a scientific fact that if I’m wearing white jeans I will spill coffee on them within 20 minutes). 40% off today! Jeans for under $75 bucks? Yes please!
- I may have ordered this face wash and toner spritz just for the packaging (stripes!!!!) and how cute it’ll look in my bathroom. But the smell is great and they are delightfully light and bright for summer use!
- Wearing this light scarf right now!
- My new FAVE bronzer in color Stonestreet. PERFECTION.
- I am obsessed with this bag company Corroon all of the sudden. The leather is divine (but VERY $$$) so I am eyeballing the linen and blue version for summer (with a painted monogram of course!)
- BIG flower studs are THE earring of the summer- these are under $50 and not comically massive.
- Just ordered these sandals- the heel height gives a nice lift without being uncomfortable to walk in all day!
- Boden had a sale so I snapped up a few pieces like this dress in the red color. I LOVE IT. So flattering. Size up one size though, as it runs small. Ordering this blue version today!
- Also from Boden, this is the perfect beach coverup!
- I adore this Tata Harper cream blush– it gives you a glow and is super moisturizing!
- Got these sunglasses this week while on sale. Awesome style, big but not TOO big.
- Also just ordered these espadrilles as they were on sale! Love the classic look with jeans and white tee. Plus comfort, which is key when chasing after a 2.5 year old who refuses to nap all of the sudden!
I bought the flower earrings and they are so much fun. A little perfect “droop” and movement to them adds something that keeps them from feeling clownish. Thanks for the tip! Love them!
Tata Harper blushes are my favorite! If you like those, try Ilia. They’re very similar.
I love that bronzer too!
Love the bag but I have yet to see one in person. What color stripe would you do on the linen one? I kinda like the leather better but linen makes sense for the summer.
This post looks like summer! Congrats on getting the book done. Now go and enjoy some summer.
Corroon bag is worth every penny and will last forever. They just get better and better!
A girl at the gym had monogrammed Corroon bag in camo. I’ve been obsessed too!! But can they have a sale?!?