I’m on a train back from a work trip to NYC and way behind on , well, everything so here’s a quick post sharing some recent finds/purchases of mine/ for my clients that I am just loving…..
- I just got this faux fur blanket for bed and it is THE BEST faux I have ever had. OBSESSED.
- I also got these Juliska mugs and they make me SO happy every time I make coffee in the morning. Perfect size, weight, handle, etc.
- I splurged on two of these Aerin frames for my house and they are like jewelry for my side tables. SO good.
- Sometimes it’s the little things- this spoon rest came back with me from Vermont and its adorable and functional.
- We are using these Bastideaux pillows on a project and I am OBSESSED with this print. OBSESSED.
- Kayce Hughes just did some small commissions for us, but I am loving this guy for myself :)
- I needed toy storage for our new family room but also wanted it to function as secondary seating. Enter this bench from Ballard Designs– well made, offers lots of space for Legos and dinosaurs and a perfect perch for when entertaining. I’m having a custom cushion made for the top.
- After seeing a similar color on my trip to New York at Roman & Williams insanely good Guild shop/restaurant, I’m really wanting to paint a paneled library in a high gloss formula of Ben Moore’s Templeton Gray.
- I picked up a couple of these art stands, so perfect for propping up small paintings or prints on bookshelves or consoles.
- We ordered two of these sculptural Baker beauties for a New York City project and I cannot wait to see them in person. Breathtaking.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
Do you have a recommendation for a living room recliner that doesn’t look like it was made for Grandpa?
I kid you not, these Juliska mugs do something to my heart: it physically aches, the beauty in these mugs is so rich and deep.
I love the Aerin frames too and recently purchased one. So pretty and so front heavy. It tips over all.the.time. It’s driving me crazy and making me appreciate the cheapie Home Goods frames I usually buy.
That Baker chair is insane. Just perfect!
What Sarah said! That chair is a work or art. Those lines and the brass details…perfection!
I love your Juliska mugs – I bought the large platter in the same pattern as a 20th wedding anniversary gift to us/me, and I am so glad I did. Now I’m tempted to expand our assortment. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love Kayce Hughes’s art but am so confused as to when she transitioned from children’s clothing designer to artist. I used to buy her adorable patterned little girls’ dresses from Pears & Bears back in the day, and I think I may have also bought a few tops for myself! She used to have a store in my city as well.
Thank you so much for sharing this! Everything is just lovely as usual.