Father’s Day is next weekend so I wanted to make sure I got my gift guide up in time to actually order stuff :) I’ll get back to interiors next week (I know some of you get really bummed when I don’t post heavily on interiors, but this week was an anomaly with Nina’s book release and this post! Sorry!)
Dads are tough to shop for, so I hope this helps give you some ideas! Plus an AWESOME giveaway!
- I have yet to meet a guy who doesn’t love playing cornhole. This set is BEAUTIFUL as opposed to cheesy :)
- The perfect fleece jacket for a guy of ANY age.
- This tool bag is monogrammable and perfect for keeping essentials at the ready- if he’s not into tools, they make a toiletry kit too.
- These Cole Haan sneaks are comfy AND stylish. Great with jeans.
- The most bananas mouse for the tech guy who used multiple screens.
- I have no idea what a sous vide does but apparently its THE cooking accessory of the moment.
- Andrew may run off with Alexa and leave me a single mom. That’s how much he loves this silly thing.
- Because funny dads are the best dads.
- I feel confident most guys would find real primal gratification in using a power washer on their house, cars, patio, etc. I know I would. Can I have it?
- Our Cuisinart Keurig coffee maker has been SO reliable and looks great. Highly recommended for the coffee loving dad.
- Killer grill tools. No explanation needed. Pair with a personalized grilling apron for a cute gift.
- I have the Mom version of this mug and it delights me every morning. We’re all just doing our best.
- Wireless sport earbuds for the guy who loves to work out/commute/ignore his kids to music. KIDDING.
- Stylish golf shoes that don’t ruin the “look”.
- Tom & Teddy makes the CUTEST dad & son matching swim trunks. And today you can enter to win a matching pair to gift this father’s day! Leave a comment below telling me which pattern is your favorite and I will pick a winner tomorrow (open to worldwide readers!)
- A gorgeous wood and brass catchall perfect for his dresser.
- Johnnie O makes California cool clothes that wear like activewear but look like classic casual wear! I also love this half zip.
- A custom iPhone case personalized with a drawing by your kids. :)
Don’t forget to enter the Tom & Teddy giveaway by commenting below!
SHOP THE POST: