Here it is y’all, the final gift guide of 2016. How did time go so fast? Like, warp speed– am I right??? I still have SO much shopping to do! Yikes!
Here are some gifts that don’t break the bank and are fun for gift swaps, little treats, stocking stuffers…or maybe for you, since you’ve been so good. :)
- My candles are only $18 but pack a visual punch (and smell yummy!) Pair with cute matches (like #15) for a great gift under $25!
- Hysterical. Pair this sweatshirt with a fave bottle of vino for a funny/awesome present for the wine lover.
- Adorbs nacklace. Tassel heaven for $75
- I am fascinated by this makeup removing washcloth- no wash needed.
- A “Binge Watching Survival Kit”– for that person who can’t get enough Netflix.
- Fabulous cheese knife set for under $20!
- The cutest striped notebook.
- I love this bodywash’s packaging (and name).
- A mod splatter patterned tray to amp up their decor.
- This body scrub looks so glam in the shower.
- A quilted vest perfect for any gal (mom, friend, aunt…)
- Andrew has this pillow on his desk chair. :)
- This tassel clips onto your bag and conceals a charging cable so you are never without a way to charge your phone!
- A pretty horn box for trinkets.
- Love these Blue Willow patterned matches.
- Ok, more blue and white. A very special ornament for the gal who loves this pattern.
- A fantastic abstract print in a gorgeous frame.
- Black and white striped baubles! (I have these, so fun!)
- A pair of adorable hand towels perfect for a powder room.
- A wardrobe staple horn link necklace.
- The prettiest little frame for $10!
- Pretty striped linen napkins that would look great on anyone’s table.
- Rustic bowls that would look great on marble counters in a kitchen!
- Fancy toothpaste for the ol’ stocking!
- Pair the above with this buzzed about electric toothbrush (the gold is awesome).
- Because perfection is overrated and parodies are the best- “The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving A F*ck“
- An adorable set of fun votives.
- Marble bookends– we just used these at a client’s home and they are killer!!!
- For the goat lover- I LOOOOVE these goat’s milk caramels for their packaging alone! AHHHH!!!! You can also schedule a “goat visit” on Sundays at their Vermont farm!
- A faux fur snood is essential for the cold- and matches ANY jacket.
- I want this mug somethin’ fierce.
- Sick of boring bathmats? How about a zebra rug inspired one???
- For the guy who likes fun socks- these Mini Cooper ones are going in Andrew’s stocking and I always love giving the HILARIOUS Blue Q socks to friends! I wore my “I hate everyone” one to the airport yesterday :) Perfect for the security line!
- The golf nailhead detail on this frame is stunning!
- I started using this kit last week and already see a difference in my skin!
- Buy a cute matchbox car print by Leslee Mitchell (I love the Wagoneer) and pop into this PB wood frame! Great for the guy who loves cars (and is a kid at heart!)
- I love the coral and grey combo of this scarf.
- I have always loved this vessel by Jonathan Adler but wasn’t a huge fan of the candle it was filled with- now you can buy it on it’s own!
- A pretty sleep mask.
- These beautiful candlesticks are $5 each! Gift a bunch of them!
- The BEST polos for dad and son (Andrew loves them)! Plus get 20% off with the code ELEMENTS20!
- For the street style fashion obsessed- Refinery 29’s new book.
- A set of three baskets for under $50- perfect for someone who needs storage (and designed by moi!)
- A bag that looks WAY pricier than it’s $65 price tag!
Revisit all my gift guides for this year HERE!
Thanks for sharing , i love everything on your guide.
Great list. I think my favorite out of all that I wouldn’t mind getting is the sleep mask.
I love everything on your guide, Erin! How did you know what I want? :)
Erin, when are your lamps going to be available?
Something’s wrong with this post. I’m only seeing adorable things for me. Like that zebra bath mat. Need to accidentally send this to my husband.
Hi Erin–#11, the quilted vest, doesn’t have a link. Would love to know where it’s from. Thanks!
Thanks Erin! Just purchased some goat’s milk caramels for my brother and sister-in-law and I think they will love them. What a cute little farm in VT. Thanks again!
I bought half a dozen of your juniper & moss candles as small hostess gifts and I love them so much that I kept a few for myself!
That mug though! Love it! Is it obnoxious if I buy it for myself?
That sweatshirt is great! Ha! Also, the Binge Watching Survival Kit comes with a sofa yoga guide–hilarious. And those are the fanciest (and prettiest) matches I have ever seen. I sorta want to see if the ladies in my office want to buy a box for our bathroom (we work mainly with men if you get my drift…). ;)
Any chance you can let us know who makes the vest in number 11? I’m not seeing a link. Thanks!
I love your candles- they would make a great gift !
I’ve got a gift guide for babe, doggies, and mama on my blog today!
Ok number 1 and number 16 please……just in case anyone is asking?!!
Have enjoyed giving your candle as a small thinking of you present. Everyone has commented multiple times on how good they smell and look. Love the ideas above…especially for colleagues who you owe an extra special thank you to or girlfriends whom you really do not “exchange” in a formal way with anymore, but saw a little something that made you smile and think of them.
Thank you so much! :) Love hearing that!
Sorry, problem with your site. Words imposed over other words so one cannot read the description of item.
Not seeing anything wrong?
So many good ideas (and a few I might need for myself like the mug and earrings) – thank you for sharing!
Some great ideas here–not the usual suspects!
Love the stocking stuffer ideas – I’m scrambling to fill those stockings at my house.