A simple Fashion Friday since I’m on vacation and about to go up to the top of a mountain to have waffles (yup, for real!) Just some items I’ve picked up lately that I’m loving (and one I am lusting after!) Have a great weekend everyone!
- Andrew got me this great Cuyana tote for my birthday and I love the grey color and the fact that it’s logo-less and big enough for all my (and Henry’s) crap (plus a front pocket!)
- Picked these great skinny cargo style pants up for my trip- stretchy, comfy and a great fit.
- Two fave new beauty finds: Kate Somerville face wash (heavenly smell) and Bumble Surf Spray Foam (a combo of a light mousse and sea salt spray- awesome for volume and beachy air dried waves)
- These are my comfy, killer new leopard loafers for fall from Kate Spade. Because DUH.
- Totally random sweater vest I happened to just try on and LOVE! Great for fall with fitted long sleeve tee, boots and jeans.
- Love Les Bon Bons earrings but can’t stomach the price? These are a fraction of the cost and the same look.
- These are J.Crew’s best selling new pant that is perfect for summer with a tee or tank and sandals or for fall with flats and a cute sweater!
- DREAM FALL SHOE (wish I could buy): Prada’s suede bow flat. So amazing in person.
- Soft, light jammies in a perfect preppy stripe.