1. & 2. I created these two charms with M. Flynn specifically for moms- the small cobochon charm can be set with a child’s birthstone and engraved with their initials and birthdate on the back (and look great layered together for multiple children or one for each family member). The Les Points charm and Plain Disc are classic looks but we designed them with this vintage style monogram based on some of my favorite engraving from vintage dinnerware and linens! Each item takes two weeks to make and you can take 10% off your order until Mother’s Day with the code lovemom.
3. Who doesn’t have five random notepads around the house for grocery lists, to-do’s and notes for family members? Give mom a gorgeous set of personalized pads like these to dress up passive-aggressive notes about eating all the ice cream. :)
4. I LOOOOOVE the new Henri Bendel Uptown bag– available in a bunch of colors and with the good looks of the much lusted after but impossible to get/afford/justify Birkin bag.
5. I bought these sparkly jeweled sandals for myself and adore them- so comfy and they add such spunk to a plain outfit! And they are on sale right now for
6. If Mom loves flowers gift her this fabulous book on flower arranging. It’s so easy to follow.
7. A gorgeous gift box from the impossibly chic Simone LeBlanc (so many variations to choose from).
8. I am pretty sure every woman wants to try something from the famed Rodin line!
11. Crisp classic pajamas are always welcome!
12. I love the wood box arrangements from Olive & Cocoa– soooooo much better than those crappy other online flower places that always underwhelm.
13. HILARIOUS and perfect sleep mask!
14. A monogrammed makeup case for traveling.
15. These striped boxes are great for jewelry, change or just dressing up a bookcase.
17. I love this resin tortoise necklace for dressing up any outfit.
21. How darling are these floral wellies? They remind me of vintage botanical charts!