November 9th, 2012
I love being with family at the holidays, but Andrew and I have always said that at some point in our lives we’d love to spend Christmas in Paris, our favorite city in the world. Having been to Paris both during warm, perfect weather and last January in the freezing cold I know it is magical at any temperature. And all lit up for Christmas?? I can’t even imagine….. but let’s try….
A little sparkle is needed during the holidays, and in Paris that goes double. But being Paris (not Vegas) it’s gotta be subtle and ladylike. :) This adorable jacket has a hint of sequins along the trim and I love it paired with Parisian stripes and a hint of leopard for daytime in the city of lights!
1./ 2./ 3./ 4./ 5./ 6./ 7./ 8.
Now if money were no object for a nighttime look I might just pick this Roland Mouret dress because it looks SO amazing on the body and I love the unique cut. However, its not. So a slightly more realistic look pairs a fun sequin dress with a sexy tuxedo jacket.
1./ 2./ 3./ 4./ 5./ 6./ 7.
November 8th, 2012
WHAT THE HELL, Y’ALL??? We have snow. In November. Like a few inches of the stuff. I am not prepared for this one bit. IN fact I am quite cranky about it. Oliver on the other hand is all “MOM! MOM! DO YOU SEE THIS??!!! SNOOOOOOWWW!” (And yes, I painted my front door black)
So while I try to gather my wits about me to venture outside to the studio here are some cozy accent for self and home to keep you cozy during this icky weather.
1. How funny are these Club Monaco hats? My thoughts exactly.
2. A cozy Kate Spade faux fur infinity scarf to block out the chill.
3. No fireplace? Light this candle and fill your house with the smell of one.
4. Fatwood firestarters- prettier next to your fireplace than Duraflames.
5. J.Crew cashmere gloves that still allow you to text.
6. A Swans Island wool blanket to keep warm.
7. Vintage lion andirons to dress up your fireplace.
8. I just bought this wine colored J. Crew sweater!
9. A yummy navy velvet and brass chair to curl up in and read.
November 7th, 2012
So excited to be co-hosting a fabulous holiday event at Kate Spade Newbury Street with Lucky Magazine and my favorite graphic designer Jessica Sutton on November 15th from 6-8! You’ll get sips and snacks and 20% off your entire purchase plus a chance to win some serious gift cards!!!! Call the number below to RSVP!