No seriously. It’s freezing. I’m all kinds of miserable in frigid temperatures, except for all the great sweaters, boots and jackets I get to wear!!! I just bought two new pairs of winter boots this week (new UGGS are essential in New England), inspired by our incoming snowstorm this weekend. Here’s a cute outfit that will keep you warm and looking great even when the mercury dips.
Another installment of my favorite- This or That- pairing interiors and fashion. Which would you choose?
Purple, red and a hint of gold in a room or on your neck with this necklace?
A sexy black bedroom or a sexy black romper to sleep in?
A mongolian lamb pillow or jacket (how friggin’ perfect is this shot of Olivia Palermo??)
Structured black and tan leather chairs in a dining room or this ADORABLE Zac Posen bag? (I’ll take the bag, please!)
Cheetah spotted wallpaper in a wild powder room or on your feet via these Louboutins?
A bold pop of yellow in a wingchair or a wool coat?
Stripes for days in a hallway or on the perfect long sleeve tee?
Classic black and leopard outfit or classic black and leopard chair (half price today too! Actually all of Horchow is 25-30% off)
Grey and gold in a kitchen or on a handbag? (Those cabinets are the exact color I wanted my lower cabinets- makes me want to cry).
Shop the Post:
Got some ladies on your list? Guaranteed. There are a few brands that are a go-to for me when looking for girly gifts and Kate Spade New York is one of those! Here are some holiday gift ideas from them along with a look back at some of my favorite ad images from the brand:
While we’re on the topic of Kate Spade, I waned to gather a collection of some of my most favorite ads from their past. They have such a strong artistic edge, I simply LOVE them. Some of my favorite ads of all time.
(can I be friends with this couple? no, can I BE this couple?)
*This post is sponsored by Kate Spade New York. Opinions and selections my own.
Since moving offices and finishing decorating my house I find myself with some items that are no longer working for my spaces. Maybe you need new dining chairs for the holidays?? Or a pair of awesome pillows as a gift? Email me at email@example.com if interested!
Pair of yellow desk lamps from West Elm, $25 each: SOLD
Yellow frame Louis chair with white linen upholstery from Ballard Designs, $125:
Six Restoration Hardware camelback slipcovered dining chairs in Fog Linen. Used ONCE. I’m serious. $1,000 for six (on sale now for $400 each/ $2,400 plus shipping for 6!) Turns out, too big for my dining room but SO lovely. SOLD
Pair of mercury glass lamps: $75/pair SOLD
Pair of 18″ square Celerie Kemble Betwixt pillows in black/white. BRAND NEW. $175/pair. SOLD
It’s coming down to the online shopping wire, so I’m wrapping up my gift guides with a category most of us are shopping in- gifts under $100!
1. For any girl who is enamored with Aerin’s new perfumes, a great package of all of the scents (seriously, they are ALL great!)
3. Love this funky J.Crew scarf (sale today using code MERRYMERRY)
4. A great ikat frame- put your favorite picture of you and your recipient before wrapping!
5. A cool brass fox bar set.
7. A fab pink throw for a girly home.
8. LOVE the packaging on this Missoni candle.
9. A pretty agate bottle stopper ( pair it with a bottle of wine as a gift).
10. Adore these graphic place mats from Pomegranate.
11. This pendant is reversible to a deep chocolate color and adjustable in length- GENIUS!
12. A fab mug set with black and white animal prints on them (and cute sayings on the back!)
13. For the Francophile, this little tray perfect to collect her jewelry.
14. A great mini vase set.
15. Fun glasses cases guaranteed not to get lost in her purse.
16. Gorgeous wine carafe (you can monogram the wood ball too).
17. If she/he loves the art work of Christian Chaize but can’t swing an actual print this book is perfect.
18. Adore these grey anchor note cards.
19. I NEED, NEED this rug print yoga mat!
20. Monogrammed little Rebecca Minkoff pouch.
21. A fab printed deck of playing cards (perfect for his stocking).
22. I simply love these Found My Animal ombre leashes.
23. For the Wes Anderson lover… (who doesn’t love a good Wes Anderson film?)
24. A perfect horn pendant for under $25!
25. Gorgeous malachite-like lacquer boxes.
26. A hand-knit winter hat (you pick the pom pom color! So fab!) from Berkshire Hat Company.