As my kitchen slowly but surely comes together I have been thinking that I cannot just clutter it up with all my old, crusty kitchen accessories! Heavens, no! It would be offensive to all the money and time we’ve spent planning, designing and crafting this new beauty, right? Not that I have any money left to buy fun new kitchen items, but if I could these would be on my list:phentermine online no prescriptionprovigil online pharmacy
1. I have knives from my wedding registry, and they are still great but this block from West Elm would be SO pretty on my counter!buy klonopin online
2. Considering how many striped shirts I have, you can see why I was drawn to this pitcher– perfect for ice water, lemonade or sangria!buy ativan online without prescription
3. My favorite soap for the sink.buy xanax without prescription
4. A new whistling tea kettle to brew while I prepare to watch my new addiction, Downton Abbey!buy valium online no prescription
5. Canisters for flour, sugar and Splenda (because we buy that stuff by the case!)buy adipex no prescription
6. Some new monogrammed kitchen towels- proper and crisp, not from a discount store.alprazolam online no prescription
7. New cooking tools– I have black plastic ones and they depress me.buy zolpidem online without prescription
8. I DIE DIE DIE for this matte gold flatware for my new dining table (coming in two weeks!)buy ultram online without prescription
9. My mom has her mother’s seasoned cast iron skillets and I tell you- cooking with those puts all other pans to shame. This one is not seasoned with decades of cooking, but it would do.soma online without prescription
10. I still need a couple of these bottle stoppers– they are just SO GOOD.tramadol for sale
11. A pretty walnut cutting board that would look nice with my new floor color!ambien online no prescription
12. A simple, but pretty, paper towel holder.diazepam online no prescription
13. I never ever need kitchen string, but this little thing would just be too cute on the shelf!
14. Gorgeous champagne glasses to toast our new kitchen with!!!!
Counters go in tomorrow! They are my favorite thing in the kitchen and I can’t wait to show you!
Now I just have to learn how to be a good cook.