I’ve already done the fellas, now it’s time for the ladies…
It’s that time of year again! One of my favorite things to do besides red carpet reviews are gift guides!!! In another life I always wanted to be a magazine editor and I have to say, so far this year the gift guides I’ve seen in magazines have been kind of disappointing. Either totally not realistic or fantastically blah. I hope that mine will land somewhere in the middle- attainable, real gifts that you really could give.
So here are my picks for HIM!
It’s coming down to the online shopping wire, so I’m wrapping up my gift guides with a category most of us are shopping in- gifts under $100!
1. For any girl who is enamored with Aerin’s new perfumes, a great package of all of the scents (seriously, they are ALL great!)
3. Love this funky J.Crew scarf (sale today using code MERRYMERRY)
4. A great ikat frame- put your favorite picture of you and your recipient before wrapping!
5. A cool brass fox bar set.
7. A fab pink throw for a girly home.
8. LOVE the packaging on this Missoni candle.
9. A pretty agate bottle stopper ( pair it with a bottle of wine as a gift).
10. Adore these graphic place mats from Pomegranate.
11. This pendant is reversible to a deep chocolate color and adjustable in length- GENIUS!
12. A fab mug set with black and white animal prints on them (and cute sayings on the back!)
13. For the Francophile, this little tray perfect to collect her jewelry.
14. A great mini vase set.
15. Fun glasses cases guaranteed not to get lost in her purse.
16. Gorgeous wine carafe (you can monogram the wood ball too).
17. If she/he loves the art work of Christian Chaize but can’t swing an actual print this book is perfect.
18. Adore these grey anchor note cards.
19. I NEED, NEED this rug print yoga mat!
20. Monogrammed little Rebecca Minkoff pouch.
21. A fab printed deck of playing cards (perfect for his stocking).
22. I simply love these Found My Animal ombre leashes.
23. For the Wes Anderson lover… (who doesn’t love a good Wes Anderson film?)
24. A perfect horn pendant for under $25!
25. Gorgeous malachite-like lacquer boxes.
26. A hand-knit winter hat (you pick the pom pom color! So fab!) from Berkshire Hat Company.
Here we are you guys, shopping season! I cannot believe we are in mid November already and preparing for the holidays. Holy hell, where does time go? Up first this season are kids and pets and from this I have learned two things: 1) when I finally do have a baby, I will go broke buying clothes for them and 2) until then I’ll go broke buying awesome stuff for my dogs.
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. love these kits- fashion::tote::cape // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9.(cool AND awesome room decor!) // 10.(killer collectible!) // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. // 15. // 16. // 17. // 18. (or this) // 19. // 20. // 21. (or this white one!) // 22. // 23. // 24. //25.
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. (& a more modern take!) // 5. (my fave dog bowls now in GOLD!) // 6. (Baxter’s preferred collar & leash) // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13.( also comes in LEOPARD!) // 14.
It’s upon us- that slightly annoying yet awesome holiday in which we can eat as much chocolate as we want, throw back some cocktails and celebrate loooooooooove. Here are some gift ideas for you and for him (but mostly for you) :)
Also diggin’ these kinda needy/ kinda sweet prints by Curtis Kulig:
Andrew deserves this for putting up with me for 11 years: