It’s coming down to the online shopping wire, so I’m wrapping up my gift guides with a category most of us are shopping in- gifts under $100!
1. For any girl who is enamored with Aerin’s new perfumes, a great package of all of the scents (seriously, they are ALL great!)
2. Everyone needs a couple of foo dogs in their house. In white too.
3. Love this funky J.Crew scarf (sale today using code MERRYMERRY)
4. A great ikat frame– put your favorite picture of you and your recipient before wrapping!
5. A cool brass fox bar set.
6. I am mad for Sonia Kaushuk’s new lotion line for Target. This scent is great. So is this one.
7. A fab pink throw for a girly home.
8. LOVE the packaging on this Missoni candle.
9. A pretty agate bottle stopper ( pair it with a bottle of wine as a gift).
10. Adore these graphic place mats from Pomegranate.
11. This pendant is reversible to a deep chocolate color and adjustable in length- GENIUS!
12. A fab mug set with black and white animal prints on them (and cute sayings on the back!)
13. For the Francophile, this little tray perfect to collect her jewelry.
14. A great mini vase set.
15. Fun glasses cases guaranteed not to get lost in her purse.
16. Gorgeous wine carafe (you can monogram the wood ball too).
17. If she/he loves the art work of Christian Chaize but can’t swing an actual print this book is perfect.
18. Adore these grey anchor note cards.
19. I NEED, NEED this rug print yoga mat!
20. Monogrammed little Rebecca Minkoff pouch.
21. A fab printed deck of playing cards (perfect for his stocking).
22. I simply love these Found My Animal ombre leashes.
23. For the Wes Anderson lover… (who doesn’t love a good Wes Anderson film?)
24. A perfect horn pendant for under $25!
25. Gorgeous malachite-like lacquer boxes.
26. A hand-knit winter hat (you pick the pom pom color! So fab!) from Berkshire Hat Company.