Phew- my last gift guide! These take a ton of time and work and I wanted to be sure to get them up early enough that you had time to actually order stuff! In case you missed any here is FOR HER, FOR HIM, FOR KIDS & PETS and UNDER $75!
- Adorable wine bags are always good to have around for impromptu holiday parties.
- A tiny vase is always welcome (for a powder room or desk)
- These beautiful napkins are only $6 each so gift a set to a stylish hostess.
- Pick up a cute pot ($10) and pop a small grocery store or nursery topiary or orchid in it.
- A beautiful pie server (I realized at Henry’s birthday I do not have a nice one!)
- The most luxurious hand sanitizer ever.
- A cute wine/bottle opener (pair it with a bottle of wine tied with a ribbon)
- I adore my new Cozy Holiday scented candle.
- My most favorite, indulgent gummy bears ever.
- A pretty set of faux tortoise bowls.
- A boxed set of cool ornaments is a nice gift, like these from Joanna Gaines’ new line.
- For the hostess who loves to cook, a bag of artisanal sea salt.
- These wine labels are HILARIOUS- slap ’em on any bottle!
- Monogram this alpaca throw for a very special gift.
- I have a blue set of these glass beads and use them all the time on styling jobs.
- Great initial glass trays great for bedside.
- I bought this sassy framed needlepoint for my mom last year. Always gets a laugh.
- A leopard tray, naturally.
- I just bought these antique-inspired candlesticks for my mantel and love them!
- Pair the holders above with a pretty pair of striped tapers!
- We bought this sculptural piece for a client and I am OBSESSED. So elegant and perfect for a shelf or top of a console or chest.
- A monogrammed cheese board.
- A tiny piece by artist-of-the-moment Kayce Hughes.
- A set of mini Diptyque candles— always a pleaser!
- I loooooooooove this pillow.
- A beautiful set of bowls.
- Luxurious hand wash and lotion set.
- I adore this vintage brass horse wine opener. Great for someone with a pretty bar.
- Did I mention that my ceramic gourd lamps are back in stock in three colors?
- Personalized memo pads are such a great thing to gift. Make grocery lists pretty!
- For the person who admires luxe applique bedding like Leontine Linens, these shams are a tiny fraction of the price ($54 each) but all the style!
- A gorgeous, unique blue and white frame.
- A pretty framed sketch.
- A beautiful set of classic books to dress up a bookshelf.
- A hand thrown ceramic birdhouse to pretty up the yard up.
- I love how this orchid pot came out for my line with Jill Rosenwald.
- These beauties are great little gifts for anyone.
And since you probably missed my Friday post (because it went up at 9pm!) check out Under $75 and Stocking Stuffers!
Sorry this is so EPICALLY late. It’s been a crazy week and crazy day and I am just now getting to finish up this guide! A lot fo you asked for gifts under $75 and smaller and so here ya go! There are so many amazing sales right now that you can find lots of great, normally higher priced stuff in this category!
All items, except those noted below, have links by clicking on the images! :)
Items not linked through image: American flag hat // book of the month club (brilliant gift!)// Jill Rosenwald x Erin Gates bud vase // turtleneck sweatshirt // small landscape painting
Also, just a fair warning… I am unnaturally OBSESSED with this whole Meghan Markle/ Prince Harry situation. I love her style and them as a couple so fair warning– I may be pontificating on this whole wedding situation/ her style on here in the near future.
Hi Guys- sorry for the late post- these gift guides take FOREVAH.
Happy to bring you my picks for kids, tweens and teens and pets! I included some great faves that give back (like State backpacks which not only look insanely cool, but for each bag purchased give a backpack full of school supplies to an American child in need) as well as lots of things that will light up those eyes (or pull them away from their phones at least!) As always, click the bold numbers at bottom for links and HAPPY SHOPPING!
(P.S. Don’t forget to check out For Him and For Her if you haven’t already!) Coming up are for Home & Hostess as well as Under $75/ Stocking Stuffers, as well as our own personal lists from all of us at Erin Gates Design!
1. (every doll purchased provides 10 meals for hungry children)// 2. // 3. (storm troopers & gold)// 4. // 5. // 6. (we have this and love it!)// 7. // 8. (Henry’s fave perch) // 9. // 10. (Coco & Marie Curie) // 11. // 12. (a little Joanna Gaines for your little!)// 13. // 14. // 15. GENIUS (or the rocketship version)// 16. // 17. // 18. (she’ll feel like a real ballerina!) // 19. // 20. // 21. (shh, don’t tell Henry he’s getting this!)
1. This age group seems to like these onesie snugglers) // 2. (hunter and floral)// 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. (tell him Luke Wilson owns this brand and the color is “Ron Burgundy” and he’ll love it) // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. (or these) // 14. // 15. // 16. // 17. (something to get them away from screens!) // 18. (anything Fenty by Rhianna will be a hit) // 19.
1. // 2. // 3. (i want Baxter to wear cardigans!)// 4. (socks made with their pets face on them!)// 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. (you gotta REALLY love your dog) // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. // 15.
SO many good items this year- my own list is filling up quickly! Something for every woman in your life- from your mom to bestie and more!
Continue reading this post
Sorry for the delay on posting this week- I got hit with a nasty case of strep and am seriously down for the count. Typing to you from my bed (which I will soon be asleep in). But here is my first gift guide of the season- for him. I tried to categorize it a bit this year by interests/styles, so I hope you find that helpful! Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and I’ll be back on Friday with another guide!
Continue reading this post