It feels a little like summer already (what happened to mild springs? I know I had them as a kid…) But I welcome the warmer weather and with that some new clothes and accessories! Here are some of my current faves for summer-
phentermine online no prescription
provigil online pharmacy
1. I love these turkish towels for picnics, the beach and in a snap- a sarong or scarf!
buy klonopin online
2. Bold print bikinis like this one from J.Crew.
buy ativan online without prescription
3. I LOVE these dresses from Persifor- and am ordering this version now! They are made of this stretchy almost bathing suit like fabric that keeps you cool in hot weather, never clings and is such a flattering cut (and great for ladies with a little extra in the belly right now!)
buy xanax without prescription
4. Adore these giant tassel earrings– a perfect way to dress up a simple summer dress or jeans and a tank!
buy valium online no prescription
5. I just picked these jeweled sandals in New York this week, and they were on sale! Jeweled flats are all the rage this season.
buy adipex no prescription
6. A fun stripe and pom pom raffia clutch.
alprazolam online no prescription
7. A floppy sun hat perfect for keeping those damaging rays off your face at the beach.
buy zolpidem online without prescription
8. A long (on sale!) horn pendant. Also this version.
buy ultram online without prescription
9. Big sunnies– obviously.
soma online without prescription
10. + 13. I am loving the pairing of a classic striped tee with a tea length floral full skirt! So cute!!!
tramadol for sale
11. An awesome and simple white dress that can take you absolutely anywhere this summer- the beach,drinks, dinner…(and it’s on sale!)
ambien online no prescription
12. A lightweight scarf to pair with dresses and tanks.
diazepam online no prescription
While I am almost 15 weeks along in my pregnancy, I have yet to develop a baby bump. Instead I have what I like to call a “baby gut”. I’ve only gained a couple pounds so far, but my body has changed already, my tummy is rounder and softer and my boobs are RIDICULOUS. No seriously, I’m busting out of DD bras and have no idea what to do from here- am I going to have to have bigger ones made on Etsy? Crocheted maternity bras anyone? Anyways, I’ve been able to still wear my regular jeans, but I am prefer to wear them with looser tops and alternatively, looser dresses. And I have to be able to wear a bra or watch out.
But pregnant or not, who doesn’t like to wear more forgiving things, especially in spring and summer where loose and flowy is the name of the game? So I rounded up some of my current favorites that I’ve loved wearing for those who also have a little one growing or perhaps just have a Chipotle burrito baby bump to conceal. :)
Continue reading this post
Hew New Englanders- did you EVER think we’d get warm weather like this again? Isn’t it MAGICAL??? I can barely contain myself- literally- I want to spend every waking second outside soaking up the sun and warm breezes. But it did kind of come on all of the sudden, leaving me with “I hate all my spring clothes” fever. So I partnered with J. McLaughlin to showcase a his and hers spring outfit that works for just about anyone- in case y’all are looking for some inspiration and ideas. Also, just for you a 15% off discount today through the 11th with code JMCLSTYLE.
As you may know, I love stripes. Like LOVE,LOVE stripes. I have 427 striped 3/4 sleeve shirts but shockingly, had no striped t-shirt dresses. This one is great because it’s not too short, not too long (on my 5′ 9″ frame- so shorter ladies may want to size down a full size or even two- I’m wearing a small) and it’s made of THICK cotton. Flimsy, thin material in this application just highlights everything you don’t want to show off (plus underwear lines) so I adore the weight of it. Comes in lots of colors too. Paired it with a patterned scarf and the CUTEST little rattan bag that my mom totally eyeballed hard when she stopped by this week– so if you need a mother’s day gift, I suggest you pop into a store and grab one of them and get wrapping. Oh also, I cut all my hair off this week. Surprise!
Dress // Bag // Scarf
Continue reading this post
I totally spaced on the Met Gala and so I HAD to do a quick little recap to review the truly ridiculous, totally boring and totally great dresses.
My favorites that were both on theme (China) and pretty:
Bee Shaffer (Anna Wintour’s daughter) was perfection in Alexander McQueen with a huge gorgeous crane or phoenix on the train. The perfect gown for this event. Too bad mama looked crazypants.
Continue reading this post
Every year Calypso St. Barth holds a #CalypsoCares initiative for which they offer 20% off your purchase of full-price Calypso items when you bring in like-new clothing or donate $5 in boutiques or online. This year, they’ll be partnering with the online charitable re-commerce, Fashion Project (which is GENIUS, check it out), and the organization, She’s the First. Through the #CalypsoCares donation program, you’ll help change the lives of hundreds of thousands of girls across the US and Canada. I love supporting this project and hope you will too. I think empowering women is truly the way to help change the world.
To inspire you here are my favorite new items in store that may spur you on to clean out your closet!
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11.
And speaking of fashion, I just saw all the Met Gala pictures and am going to do a little recap of best and worst later this afternoon! Stay tuned!