The other day I had a little panic- that maybe my whole lack of color in my house was bad. Everything is very neutral right now and I got all “maybe I should have done bold color?! What am I doing?”. But then I was on Pinterest and found myself so drawn to everything light and bright that I simmered down. Especially with spring coming, at some point, it’s so nice to lighten things up. Even if you just swap out a set of drapes for white linen or ditch your dark denim for white. Crisp, fresh and hopeful.
(I die for this Walker Zanger tile- bookmarked for my master bath).
I wanna be here NOW.
My favorite kitchen ever. EVER.
1. White jeans should be a staple in your spring wardrobe. These by MiH have a 60′s feel.
2. These wedges look a lot more expensive than their $90 price tag. At first glance I thought they were Jimmy Choo.
3. My favorite white paints- Benjamin Moore’s Decorator’s White and White Dove.
4. I’m trying to undo sun damage and brighten my skin with Shiseido’s White Lucent Masks (and scare the bejeesus out of Andrew in the process…)
5. A sweet off-white mini bag for warm nights out.
6. Have you seen the Jasper Conran line for JCP??? Awesome- especially this chair.
7. Enough with the black/grey/navy nails- Essie’s Like Linen freshens tips.
8. I love this crisp white matelasse bedding.
9. A bohemian top from Calypso.
10. I got these lamps for my living room and love them- especially the price!
11. Top off spring dresses with a crisp white blazer.