Many of you recently asked about my current favorite beauty products and so I thought I’d share those today. I tend to re-purchase only a few things because I love testing new stuff (especially when it comes to foundation, concealer, blush and mascara!) Here are the best of the best right now:
- This lipgloss (in Red Currant) is a super sheer red/pink that just makes your lips look healthy and happy.
- My most fave concealer right now.
- I got a sample of this foundation and really like it- it’s super lightweight but covers a lot and has a matte finish.
- I also just finally tossed by drugstore hairdryer in the guest bath and treated myself to the Harry Josh hairdryer and it’s GREAT! Not to mention compact, light and pretty. And 20% off right now!
- Chanel makes such nice makeup, and this blush in Rosewood is a fantastic staple that looks fresh and natural.
- I’m on my second bottle of this daytime moisturizer– it feels great on my skin and has SPF 30.
- My FAAAAAAVE face wash. Also on my second huge bottle. Adore the smell, my skin feels clean but moisturized and it’s all natural.
- Another fave Tammy Fender product– this is like a mini-facial. You put it on like a mask and let it sit for 5 minutes and then wash your fact with it (it’s a fine grain scrub). Glowy skin in minutes!
- This handwash is luxe but smells so good….
- And the hand sanitizer version is insanely yummy. No alcohol smell or dryness. Awesome treat for this terrifying flu season.
- Such a great mascara. It keep selling out for a reason. Plus Wander is cruelty free which I love.
- I never use eyeliner pencils or markers- only a wet skinny angled brush and Laura Mercier cake liner (14.) It creates the cleanest line in my opinion.
- This milky serum creates such a soft, glossy, frizz-free blowout.