We’ve been doing a lot of kids rooms and nurseries lately (most of them e-design, actually- it works so well for this type of room) and I have found myself sourcing more and more from Etsy for unique and custom offerings. I absolutely LOVE finding completely off the radar items for any space in the home, including nurseries and kid spaces. From antiques to custom bedding, you can really source some incredible stuff with a little legwork. Or I can share some favorites and make it a little easier for you… :)
7. I have said it before and I’ll say it again, LivenUp makes awesome trundle beds, daybeds and upholstered headboards :)
10. I am DYING over these felt mobiles. DYYYYIIINNNGGG.
13. – I literally can’t even with these kid/dog play tents. I actually think Baxter would LOVE one. :)
14. Gorgeous handmade wood “little chef” stools and stepstools in custom finishes to co-ordinate with your kitchen!
17. The cutest little tooth fairy pillows I ever did see!
18. Turn your dining table into a charming fort! Genius!
19. Download and print these wonderful animal prints- so affordable and great looking!
Here are three design boards we did for clients’ kids rooms that did not get implemented (they went with another version). I love them ALL (and funnily enough, all in the blue/ periwinkle color scheme! Guess I have had this color on my mind this year!!!) Because clients paid for these boards I am not going to link sources (gotta maintain the value of my services) but if you want to inquire about our e-design offerings e-mail Katie firstname.lastname@example.org
And while we are talking about babies– I want to share that we have a new bundle of joy in the Erin Gates Design family! Lindsey gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl a week ago and we are all in love! Her nursery is BANANAS good and will be in my next book for sure :) We miss having her in the office, but are all so thrilled for her!
SHOP THE POST:
** This post was sponsored by Etsy, all selections and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those businesses that help keep EOS going!