First off I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who left such amazing, thoughtful comments on the ten year anniversary post! They meant so much to me and really rejuvenated me as far as blogging goes. :)
And since many of you said Fashion Fridays were your favorite posts, I won’t delay any further. Here is a round up of things I have recently bought for spring or have on my wishlist. I currently hate every single winter item I have (and pretty much all my spring stuff form last year since I was nursing then and limited in what I wore). I really just want to light everything on fire in my driveway. So I plan to do a lot of shopping for spring!!!
- I always buy myself a new Tory tunic in spring- I wear them constantly as they are so easy to dress up or down! Worth the investment. (I also like this one. And this one. Uh oh.)
- I never wear lipstick, and I love the bright pink tint of this super emollient balm. Perfect hint of color to just wake up your face (no mirror necessary).
- I love the popular dramatic triple ball earrings, but sometimes they are just TOO much for daytime. So I like this mini version! Still fun, but more wearable!
- How classically pretty and flattering is this summer dress?
- I have not one pair of strappy black heels and I LOVE the style of these. Time to get a pair.
- I recently bought this mascara and I love that its natural and cruelty free but actually WORKS. A natural look but also a kick to your volume and curl.
- Since I am chasing after a busy toddler I need some cute slip on sneaks for spring- adore the putty suede of these Keds!
- Stripes + lace up detail= SOLD.
- I can’t do the whole cropped, wide-leg denim trend, but I can do the skinny cropped released hem one :) These look PERFECT.
- I have a major concealer problem. In that I buy them all. I still love my Cle de Peau but tried this one and looked SUPER awake! It’s on order now.
- I just got this dress from J. Crew yesterday and its a great weight (thicker than most), fit and had the CUTEST button detail ont he sleeve AND a tiny navy piping running down the sides! LOVE.
- I love the cut and print of this maxi dress for a summer night out.
- This white tweed lady jacket is a perfect staple with jeans for work.
- These perforated flats are a great color and allow your feet to breath while concealing a three week old chipped pedicure :)
- This shirt just makes me smile- with white jeans and big earrings…. makes me SO happy summer is coming!
SHOP THE POST: