So, I managed to get a post up every day this week which honestly, I didn’t think I could do yet. And so here we are on Friday and I don’t have anything super original or awesome because I actually got to go out to dinner last night with a friend! Which felt great- but of course it felt even greater to speed home to my Henry afterwards. So I didn’t have time to prep for today- instead I’m just going to share this outfit that I’m loving and shared on Insta and LOVE due to the combo of high rise jeans plus a tunic style sweater that really helps an 9 weeks post-partum lady feel pulled together (literally- pulls the tummy right in and then covers it- HA!)
The high, wide funnel neck on this sweater is super 60’s/70’s and it’s so comfortable too (and not itchy at all). Paired with my work hard Rag & Bone boots from last year (worn more than any other boot in my closet-they really look a bit grungy now- but so comfortable and yet gives some height!)
- The sweater from Anthropologie.
- MiH Marrakech Jeans (I had from last year- love them)
- A grey wool coat is the perfect topper- this one on super sale today.
- My earrings are old J.Crew, but these have similar vibe.
- Rag & Bone booties (pricey, but a workhorse)
- A cute crossbody saddle bag is perfect with this outfit.