Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and I wanted to do a gift roundup for him and for her in case any of you needed to send your significant other some suggestions. After watching Andrew spend the last 24 hours not only digging us out from the blizzard, but our neighbors as well, he deserves a special Valentine’s Day treat.
1. Remember making mix tapes for your crush? Well you can again with Milk Tape– as USB within an old school cassette tape. You can even decorate the case. :)
2. A pretty pair of modern sparkly earrings.
3. What partner wouldn’t want a pass to get out of some bad behavior?
4. Beautiful bouquets from The Bouqs.
7. Killer kicks (with pink, so they count!)
8. Pretty (and wearable- no trap doors) underthings.
9. A cute water bottle for the gym lover.
10. I am obsessed with this horn pendant– a different choice than delicate, expected jewelry. (HEY ANDREW…)
11. For friends but a bunch of these chocolate bars with room for little notes!
12. For him, another plaid shirt. Yes, another one.
13. A little sleep mask that reminds him of your adoration when he rolls over and wants to push you out of bed for snoring or stealing the blankets.
14. A cool watercolor print of Lara Stone’s lips. Great in a gallery wall.
15. A pyrite heart for your desk or console. Edgy meets sweet.
16. For the woman who loves color, pick up the new book by Australian blogger Anna Spiro from Absolutely Beautiful Things. Plus the pink cover is on point for the holiday.
17. A bottle of the inimitable Diana Vreeland’s new scent (one of a few versions). And that bottle? Killer.
18. A painted tray combining a love of pink AND leopard/ cheetah.
19. Maybe he doesn’t like chocolate but LOVES rice krispie treats like my fella? These are perfect.
20. Does your sweet love coffee? How about a set of these red rimmed mugs from my fave, Canvas Home.
21. A sweet dopp kit for his travels.
22. A stripe and gold heart iPhone case. I still have not gotten a case for my new 6!
23. Pink champagne truffles. Need I say more?
24. Her ultimate gift: the Cartier Love bracelet. On (almost) any gal’s dream wish list.
25. Fancy gift for him- an uber-cool Shinola watch.
26. A cute, funny bottle of wine. With love, of course.
27. A Boston based whiskey, to warm his belly. Or hers (I wish I were cool enough to drink whiskey, alas, it tastes like pure kerosene to me.)
28. You will DIE LAUGHING when you see what this kit is for.
29. A gorgeous robe for feeling all fancy-like.