Lighting Roundup

Lighting is one of the most important parts of decorating- both for the way your space is illuminated (functionally and mood-wise) and because fixtures can make such a big statement in a space.  There are cool new items coming out all the time so I thought I;d round up some of my favorite new fixtures found at some of my go-to online shopping sites for such things: Circa Lighting, Shades of Light, West Elm, Laura U, Rejuvenation and even Etsy!

lighting

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. // 15. // 16. // 17. // 18. // 19.

17 Responses to “Lighting Roundup”

1. Lauren says:

Damn, wish I could afford a $400 lamp (everything i clicked on was that much!… wah), but not on my budget! beautiful picks, though.

2. Jamie Herzlinger says:

I love your eye for lighting! So manny great finds!
    Thank you for sharing.

Love,
    Jamie Herzlinger

3. I like no. 2, I hadn’t seen that one before!

4. Those schoolhouse globe lights are gorgeous. Great finds!

5. Tracey says:

These are all beautiful but how do you choose lighting? I’ve been struggling for a couple of years to choose lighting for several rooms and I have no clue how to narrow it down to something that will work together. Where do you begin? The choices are overwhelming.

6. Rachel says:

I couldn’t agree more that lighting is one of the most important elements in a design. I am an interior designer who shifted my career focus to lighting design about 10 years ago because I felt it was so critical to making colors, finishes and ambiance look right. The decorative lighting is the jewelry that completes the look. These are beautiful selections!

7. Abby says:

Quick question – we have this light fixture I love over our dining room table (it was there when we moved in) however because it is white and some kind of, I’m not sure, fabric/paper? it is yellowing where the light bulbs are. The fixture is long and rectangular so the yellowing is at either end on the sides and bottom. It’s driving me crazy. Is there anyway to deal with that without having to replace the whole fixture? I think it might be CB2 but I’m really not sure.

8. Karena says:

Gorgeous lighting is the crowning touch on any room! Especially when it shines on great art!

xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

9. Emily M. says:

I found Stimulight on Etsy a while back and can’t wait to order something from them! Now to figure out which one!

10. There’s definately a lot to know about this topic.

I really like all the points you have made.

Feel free to surf to my blog onitsuka tiger

11. Jennifer says:

I love your picks! I always notice lighting, but the price tag always makes me pause and I never get what I truly want. It’s rare to find inexpensive lighting that’s as nice as these.

12. smash says:

This is so fabulous. Thanks Erin. Definitely pinning this for later :)

13. Yolonda says:

I really like 3 and 5

14. Meg says:

I would love to see a splurge v. save on lighting (as well as furniture and decor)! I splurged on a Furbish lamp, but I have the Target navy gourd lamps in the same room and am happy I saved on the non-statement pieces!

15. Lindsay says:

For some reason, my link to No. 12 is not working and I’m loving that chandelier. Can you tell me where it is from? Thanks!

16. Erin Gates says:

Lindsay- It works for me but it’s from West Elm!

17. Asking questions are really pleasant thing iff you are not understanding anything entirely, except this
    post provides fastidious understanding yet.

Also visit myy website :: Get To Know A Highly-Rated Right atlanta lawyer