As you know this book has been a long process, which is finally ramping up to the release October 7th! So fair warning, you’ll be hearing A LOT about it, tour plans, parties, giveaways and signings in the next month and a half. Until I have a human baby to talk incessantly about, THIS is my baby (in fact, it took me exactly 9 months to write and shoot, oddly enough). Even though it’s a little early, I’ve started thinking about what to wear not only to the big launch in Boston, but to the other seven book parties across the country. No pressure (cue me breathing shallowly into a paper bag). I’ve started bookmarking stuff and will be posting some outfit thoughts here…. starting with this one:
1. Sleeveless black turtleneck sweater. Warm yet not dowdy for October evenings.
2. The Gates satchel- duh.
3. I did get these crazy amazing shoes specifically for the tour. I have to pack light so I figured one statement shoe and one pair of classic black pumps should get me through eight parties. Ok, maybe one other pair.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sequin skirt! Paired with the chunky knit sweater it’s a fab mix of textures.
5. It’s not on their site yet, but the new Tiffany T Collection bangle is my new obsession. So classic, so lovely.
6. With turtlenecks it’s all about statement earrings. Love the vintage vibe of these.
8. When traveling I love a good eyeshadow palette- this one from Nars looks perfect for fall!
9. I smelled this new Armani fragrance the other day and love it for fall!