I saw a piece from the Martin Grant Fall 2014 collection on Pinterest and am so glad I clicked on it! I am obsessed with this collection! OBSESSED! It’s so classic and gorgeous, I’d wear almost every single item in it! I am SO excited for fall already!
Take a peek and then see how to get the look for yourself:
Some items to help you capture this classic look on a more reasonable budget!
1. Grey outerwear is going to have a big moment this fall.
2. A very French feeling bateau neck sweater.
3. Skinny black pants– these fit AWESOME, I have them! And they are on SUPER sale today!!
4. A bold pink top (that would look great with those skinny pants!)
5. Navy bags and shoes will be all the rage this fall, like these pumps.
6. A navy jumpsuit for nights out.
7. A contrast trimmed blouse, perfect with high waister navy wide leg trousers (like #9).
9. High waisted, wide leg trousers in black or navy.
10. Over the knee suede boots look amazing with mini dresses and mid-thigh coats.
12. If the Martin Grant collection teaches you anything, it’s that a perfect, sexy pair of investment pumps in black matte leather are a MUST. Try these or the pair I got that I wear non-stop (which makes the cost per wear less than some of the more affordable shoes I have that I never wear!)