I felt super inspired by the spread in the most recent WSJ Magazine of Daria Werbowy in some super classic yet glamorous fall styles. I love the ladylike meets edgy look, but all with classic lines and materials. See ya later scuba suit skirts and giant layers of statement jewelry, let’s welcome back silk, denim, leather, simple jewelry and (faux) fur! See hoe to get the look after checking out the inspiration….
P.S. I’m also loving her hair cut and color. I need a good new style SOON.
Here’s my translation of this look (I’d like to live in this all fall please!)
1. A bronze tone silk shirt, the perfect color for fall.
2. Classic aviators.
3. A faux fur leopard jacket (you KNOW I’m loving this).
5. The perfect nude lipstick (Tom Ford Sable Smoke).
6. A preppy classic- the horsebit belt.
7. Slim dark wash jeans.
8. A sleek, simple gold bangle.
9. A timeless leather bucket bag (with tassel!)
10. Hot rollers for old school ladylike waves.
11. Perfect pointy toe flats.