Dream Destination: The Wild Rabbit

I saw this incredible inn mentioned in the weekend Wall Street Journal Magazine and had to look it up based on one little picture. I’m glad I did. The Wild Rabbit is in the Cotswolds (reminds me of The Holiday) in England and appears to me a PERFECT country getaway.  The images on the site are incredible and I had to share because there is just so much inspiration here:
The-Wild-Rabbit
Terrace at the Wild Rabbit
BN-EB255_mag091_P_20140811180406

Are these rooms not HEAVEN???

large-double-03

large-double-04

luxury-double-01

large-single-01

family-02

The dining spaces include the main restaurant, a pub and a private dining room.

dining-10

Love the china! :)

wild-rabbit-berries-remodelista-10

dining-10_0

private-02_0

dining-05_0

private-01

pub-01

dining-03_0

pub-02

pub-06

Here are some suggestions for recreating this look at home:

wildrabbit

bed // linen bedding // chair // table // windsor chairs // plates // flatware // napkins // sun prints

10 Responses to “Dream Destination: The Wild Rabbit”

1. lisa says:

wow! when can we go!! my design preferences are refined rustic,not to precious,but important pieces and the right placement.Love the color pallete. beautiful! thank You for sharing.

2. Liza Miller says:

Oh my, that looks so cozy and quiet. I wish I were there right now. Whatever is in the little pan…a souffle? I need that, too! It looks delish.

3. Patricia says:

Go there? Heck, I want to EAT there… haven’t had breakfast and this post is making me hungry. Just, yummmmmm.

4. kylie says:

Not sure if you meant to not leave a link for the pewter plates or just didn’t know where to find one…so, just in case, here ya go!

We have Match pewter rimmed dishes as our everyday plates…LOVE them!

5. Eizabeth says:

I love the stone work and the colors. Pewter is a great neutral in my book!

6. great find, thanks for sharing! Just added to my must visit list ;)

7. Terri in SF says:

That souffle in the copper pot is everything.

8. Megan says:

Love, love, love!

9. Holly Irwin says:

Hi Erin, This is utter perfection! What a gorgeous inn……I’m loving all the stone and natural materials, the beamed ceilings, the bedroom suite, just so restful and serene. Thanks much for sharing this!
    Holly

10. Belinda Grifffiths says:

Living in London, I can boastfully say I have been here and the food was delicious. It is owned by the same lady that owns an organic farm around the corner which has the most amazing spa. It is called Daylesford Organic. It also has a delicious cafe and a farmshop that sells organic produce, plants and clothes. I strongly recommend a visit to this village called Kingham in the middle of the Cotswolds. (Another pub just near the Wild Rabbit, called the Kingham Plough is also a popular Sunday lunch spot which has scrumptious food). So there are my tips… B