Gilt-y Finds From Kids Sources!

I was flipping through some magazine this week when I spotted this perfect gold canopy bed… and lo and behold it was from Pottery Barn Teen! I got to poking around and found a bunch of great gilt pieces I never thought in a MILLION years I could find here.

The aforementioned canopy bed- it doesn’t come in king, but if you need a queen (or two twins) this is fantastic.
img21c

A killer gold leg trestle desk. So awesome.

img22c

There is nothing “teen” about this bookcase! A [air flanking a fireplace or window would be STUNNING!

img83c

Also this mirror, with it’s fun shape but simple lines makes for a great accent in any room or over a sink in a powder room.

img67c

It also comes in a pinboard- a row of three of these would be great in an office!

img26o

Some great lighting options too in these task lamps and petite chandelier

img81cimg22qc

As well as this vintage styled floor lamp.

img3c

A fun vintage inspired mirror for a bedroom or big closet!

img6c

On another kids site, Land of Nod, I found these fantastic campaign styled pieces too. All in normal dimensions, and at prices that are better than most “adult” stores.

campaign-dresser-whitecampaign-dresser-kelly-green

campaign-desk-white

So like I’ve said before, don’t forget to scour sites for teens and kids when you’re looking for home accents! You never know what you might find!

20 Responses to “Gilt-y Finds From Kids Sources!”

1. Sarah says:

I had the same reaction when I saw the PBTeen catalog and wrote a post on it just yesterday. The bookcase and desk are amazing!

2. Monika says:

Wow, love all!! Great finds!!

xx

3. Jenny Post says:

That whole collection from PB Teen is so beautiful! Whenever I look through their catalog, I always wonder, who is spending $1000 on a bed frame for her teenager??

4. Lindsay says:

What good finds, Erin!

Who would have thought to look through Pottery Barn Teen for these treasures? During high school I had a “really super awesome” hot pink, mint green, bright blue and white magazine holder from PBT that leaned against my wall. I thought it was SO fetch. But THESE pieces, especially that bed frame and that bookshelf, really are brilliant.

shinyponies.com

5. Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world
    all is available on web?

6. alison g. says:

Good news: the pinboard is on sale!

7. Patricia says:

Thanks for pointing out yet another unexpected site for cool furniture… am looking forward to seeing what you put in your nearly done new bedroom.

8. Kristin says:

Great idea! Love little hacks like this!

9. Lauren says:

damn – I would never have thought to look at PB Teen. Love that canopy bed, and saw those campaign dressers on Land of Nod yesterday but still a bit out of my price range… craigslist stalking for me!!

10. Leslie says:

Thanks for the brilliant finds!!!

11. Love that trestle desk! The bed is similar to what I have…costco online :)

12. Anita says:

Great discoveries and they are affordable!

13. We have that bed in white for my daughter. I love it, it is such a classic.

14. Does the pawn shop technically own them after iit became knowledge it absolutely was stolen. You will have a clearer head when commmencing the diverse onlin world with those pointers.

But, the advahcement in technology haas changed the full scenario noww you can achieve this purpose without difficulty with a lightweight gadget.

15. PB Teen and Land of Nod have really been stepping up their game this past year. Love everything :)

16. franki says:

You are breaking my heart!!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! franki

17. smash says:

That bookcase is RIDICULOUSLY amazing!! Great find!

18. Whoa! Kids these days are lucky! ;)

19. Anna Post says:

Great finds!! Those must have been some stylish and sophisticated teens in the focus group. Nothing on teens, but I’d never in a million years have thought this is what they’d want! When I was a teen I had a strange mix of floral Laura Ashley sheets with hippie tapestries and posters of the Doors on the walls…

20. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I seriously ejoyed reading it, you happen to be a greawt
    author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and
    ill often come back in the future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice evening!

my web site … telecharger zynga poker