A simple, easy outfit that can take you from walking around town to dinner out. I hope you have fun weekend plans that require cute clothes! :)
1. Adorable lightweight top from Madewell in a more subtle leopard print.
2. Leather and vintage coral tassel necklace from Ex Voto’s new summer collection.
3. Sleek shades.
4. A light anorak for chilly nights (and one that will get you into fall too! This style isn’t going anywhere!)
5. My new favorite white jeans, J Brand’s midrise rail– amazing fit (skinny but not tight in the ankle and a rise that’s not too high or too low!) and perfect amount of stretch.
6. Denim cutoffs to pop on if it gets hot. Adorable with that top!
7. Slip on sandals with a hint of prep.
8. The perfect weekender from Barrington Gifts you can personalize with choice of print, color and monogram! I adore mine!