Who doesn’t love a good, long, hot day at the beach? With the Fourth quickly approaching I thought a little round up of beach-day essentials was in order. Slap on some sunscreen and enjoy….
1. A starry bikini (this one rocks too).
2. Cheap sunglasses (because if you’re like me, you’ll probably lose them…)
4. An adorable striped beach tote.
5. A little Americana— and sun protection.
6. I love these striped turkish beach towels!
8. This zinc based sunblock doesn’t have any chemicals but also doesn’t take six hours to rub in.
9. Adorable matches to light your end of the day bonfire.
10. Roll up canvas checker game to stay entertained when the clouds pass over.
11. A paddle ball game to work up a sweat.
12. Nautically influenced rope sandals are SO New England!
13. Bamboo plates and forks made all spangl-y thanks to this Etsy shop.
14. Classic checkered napkins.
15. A cool rope leash for your best bud.