Sponsor Welcome: Buckley K.

I am a huge proponent of simple dressing. When you fill your closet with trendy items the expiration date on your look looms.  I always err on the side of spending most of my clothing budget on staples and then a little on the trendier items that I know I’ll never want to wear again in 3 months.  So when Buckley K. came to my attention and asked to become a sponsor I, of course, said yes. I may not always re-iterate this but I only accept sponsors that I truly believe in and am happy to attach my name to. I turn down far more than I accept. But this brand falls in line with what I believe in: well made (in the U.S.A.!!!), cleanly tailored pieces in wardrobe staple colors and silhouettes. Oh, and the company is named after the sibling owners dog Buckley. Hello- totally me.

Some of my favorite pieces (click images for links):

BuckleyK-821BuckleyK-1667

BuckleyK-1500BuckleyK-400

BuckleyK-253BuckleyK-119

In fact, I wore the Bistro Dress this weekend while walking around Beacon Hill and was stopped and asked where it was from twice! Completely comfy and flattering (and quite perfect for a jaunt to the ocean, if you ask me…)

buckleypost

1. The dress.

2. I wore it with my “wear them everyday” little diamond studs Andrew gave me when I finished my book, but these are a funkier, modern version of that!

3. My J.Crew denim jacket has been in my closet for almost a decade- they still make the same one. It’s such a classic.

4. Studded sandals (mine are Tory Burch that have since sold out, but these are killer and similar!)

5. This tote that bears my initials in gold. Roomy and great for everyday!

6. A fun scarf for when it gets chilly.

7. This necklace which I have been rocking constantly- it’s SO cool!!!

14 Responses to “Sponsor Welcome: Buckley K.”

1. Jillian says:

What a clean, crisp line! I LOVE that dress and you must have looked fantastic — beautiful weekend in Boston for wandering Beacon Hill, too.

2. Tanis Grice says:

love this line! I am all about simple, classic pieces… and this line is absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for sharing because I can already tell Im going to be a HUGE fan! I have been eyeing a similar, high-end designer version of that striped dress but just wasnt going to pull the trigger at the nearly $700 price point! I cant wait to welcome the Bistro Dress into my closet :)

a food, lifestyle & travel blog

3. Kimberly says:

Erin, how do the dresses size? Do they run big, small or normal fit? Thx :)

4. Erin says:

Wondering about the sizing too – I know they suggest sizing down in this dress, but it’s a drop waist & I’m wider through the hip.

5. Anne says:

Hi there! For those wondering about the Bistro Dress – we do recommend sizing down in this style… The flare does make it pretty roomy through the hips so usually isn’t an issue. Hope this helps! For questions on fit you can also email us fit@buckleyk.com and we can help.

6. Erin says:

It runs big! Order a size down! I’m a 4 at Jcrew and the 2 is perfect on me.

7. Gray says:

I LOVE this line! Never heard of it before so thank you so much for putting this out there! They have great style and great value for the pieces.

8. If you are looking for great sports games that can be
    played with Xbox, this article will surely help you.

And for the most part, the game doesn’t get any
    major improvements, but the visual polish and enhanced physics do
    stand out, giving the next-gen version of FIFA 14
    some extra points. So user should be smart enough to hold such pc games
    before opting them so that can put good remark in the market.

9. First, you can’t permanently own a mine even if you could somehow defend it from
    all other players, which you can’t unless you don’t plan to do anything else in the game except
    defend mines. Facebook Pirates is addicting to play, and it seems
    to be popular on the biggest social networking site.
    You can do what you want to me, but leave the army of the undead alone.

10. A prior check of the individual’s favorite animals or preferred material would assist you in making the right
    decision. You should notice which one is the DB9,
    and which one is the DBS. While there are a number of things men could do to kick up their intake of
    alpha lipoic acid, including snacking on spinach or taking a daily supplement containing this nutrient, a penis health cr.

11. The BBS CX-R is a one-piece counter pressure cast alloy wheel,
    with a spun inner rim using BBS Flow Forming Process and
    a back-milled spoke area. The two pieces consist of
    the outer lip or rim and the inside half, being held together with
    30 bolts. The hours of operation are Monday through
    Friday, from 8am -5pm and can be reached at 336-373-2489.

12. 2, expanded the requirement of platform protection by removing the exclusion of UNIX-based operating systems or mainframes.
    Once you have corrected the problem, then you can reboot and Windows will load
    normally. Indeed, point-of-sale register systems have
    already played a significant role in shifting power from manufacturers to retailers.