I am a huge proponent of simple dressing. When you fill your closet with trendy items the expiration date on your look looms. I always err on the side of spending most of my clothing budget on staples and then a little on the trendier items that I know I’ll never want to wear again in 3 months. So when Buckley K. came to my attention and asked to become a sponsor I, of course, said yes. I may not always re-iterate this but I only accept sponsors that I truly believe in and am happy to attach my name to. I turn down far more than I accept. But this brand falls in line with what I believe in: well made (in the U.S.A.!!!), cleanly tailored pieces in wardrobe staple colors and silhouettes. Oh, and the company is named after the sibling owners dog Buckley. Hello- totally me.
Some of my favorite pieces (click images for links):
In fact, I wore the Bistro Dress this weekend while walking around Beacon Hill and was stopped and asked where it was from twice! Completely comfy and flattering (and quite perfect for a jaunt to the ocean, if you ask me…)
1. The dress.
3. My J.Crew denim jacket has been in my closet for almost a decade- they still make the same one. It’s such a classic.
4. Studded sandals (mine are Tory Burch that have since sold out, but these are killer and similar!)
5. This tote that bears my initials in gold. Roomy and great for everyday!
6. A fun scarf for when it gets chilly.
7. This necklace which I have been rocking constantly- it’s SO cool!!!