Sponsor Offer: Maine Getaway Discount!

Last weekend Andrew took me up to Marblehead for the day to just get away for a bit.  There is nothing more relaxing than the ocean to me, and nothing more charming than New England’s seaside towns.  A little R&R, even in little doses, helps rejuvenate and inspire me so much. So I am psyched to be able to offer you guys a special discounted rate from one of our favorite inns in the beautiful town on Kennebunkport, Maine for the month of June!  All EOS readers can get 25% off their stay this month at The Inn at English Meadows- a quick trip from Boston and the perfect spot to spend a couple nights away from the kids/dogs/job/renovation/stress/traffic/noise of life.

quietmoments-12

(They make the best breakfasts too!)

exterior-6

My favorite things to do when in Kennebunkport: a trip to Goose Rocks Beach, a little wandering about town and lunch by the water, a visit to Snug Harbor Farm (mini-ponies AND beautiful home and garden stuff?!) a drink at Old Vines Wine Bar and dinner out somewhere fab like The White Barn, Earth  or Ocean (haven’t been there yet but hear great things).  It’s also an awesome place to do some serious real-estalking. So many gorgeous old homes!

1.24.12

snug-harbor-farm-online-shop2_lg

Snug Harbor Farm

thearea-featured

Also, ample snuggle time with the Inn’s adorable beyond words Goldendoodle Bailey.

10426601_742896025775326_5800337184782802081_n

Pick your room HERE and call the inn at 1 (800) 272-0698 to book by mentioning EOS!

16 Responses to “Sponsor Offer: Maine Getaway Discount!”

1. franki says:

“sigh”….I wish………franki

2. They are helpful members of the weld mold 880 band. Even though there is no such underlying cause of your health problems — without a visit
    to the doctor’s office3. Uneasy respiration, dizzy spells, nausea,
    lethargy and even lung hemorrhage in extreme cases.

3. Sabrina says:

I’m leaving for a trip to Cape Cod myself. I wish you had added one of your famous outfit posts – I am struggling with what to pack!

4. Lily says:

If we hadn’t just taken a getaway to Westchester, I’d snap this up in an instant!

x Lily

5. Cathy M. says:

Ooh, I wish! My family used to head to Goose Rocks Beach every summer over the 4th. What a beautiful area!
    I’m sure you had a marvelous get-away. :)

6. deb says:

we are sympatico on this for sure! goose rocks beach is one of the best beaches around (lucky enough that we get to spend alot of time there in summer at moms’). i love that it is not commercialized and has only 1 “general store” and 1 Inn (The Tides). also, Snug Harbor Farm is special (just paid a visit last week).thnx for the special disc offer & reminders that the beach life is just a few weeks away!

7. Jillian says:

Just sent this gentle suggestion to my husband… it looks like the perfect 30th birthday-slash-babymoon getaway! Fingers crossed!

8. I miss living on the east coast and visiting Maine in the summer. The mini-ponies are the best!

9. Kelsey says:

This place looks like an amazing get away. Sound super relaxing right now!

~Kels

10. Wonderfսl work! This is the type of info that are supposed
    to bе shared around the net. Shame on Google for not positioning this publish higher!
    Come on over annd seek advice from my ԝeb site .

Feel free to visit my weblog private investigators syracuse new york

11. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

12. Holly Irwin says:

Hi Erin, I want to be there!!!! So charming! And Bailey? Perfection!
    xo
    Holly

13. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you
    have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

14. Hi there to every single one, it’s truly a pleasant for me to
    pay a quick visit this website, it contains helpful Information.

15. Amazing points totally, you simply gotten the latest visitor. Just what could you propose in regards to a person’s create you created 7 days previously? Virtually any certain?