Fashion Friday: Black, White & Red All Over

I’ve been noticing that I like to buy things mostly in a few colors- black, white and some form of red/coral. And luckily for me I’ve been seeing a lot of this combo everywhere recently! A season-less palette that can work for you through summer and into fall, you can feel good about picking up pieces in this color family. Here are a collection of my faves right now:

black-and-red

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. (also OBSESSED with this jumpsuit!) // 15. // 16. // 17.

And speaking of black and white, I was looking for some cute black and white baby clothes as a gift the other day and could find nothing. I mean, I know most people like babies dressed in bright colors, but a little graphic black and white never hurt anyone, right? And then I saw a whole black and white toddler collection on Old Navy last night that is TO DIE FOR!!! (Click images for links)

cn7914832cn8005112cn7883574

cn7915349cn7908088Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 7.07.33 AM

SHOP THE POST:

16 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Black, White & Red All Over”

1. Erin says:

Hey Erin! Awesome finds – Can you link to the shorts romper, #14? The link goes to the (fab) black pants jumpsuit twice.

2. Erin says:

I shouldn’t have asked (I just bought it) darn it all :) Thx girl!

3. OMG, I might need to purchase that J.Crew Maxi Dress. It looks gorgeous and comfy too!

4. Lily says:

Your picks are awesome, but I’ve got to say — go Old Navy! They’ve been killing it lately!

Happy weekend!!!

x Lily

5. Kati says:

I love black and white on babies! Carters has a whole collection right now too. There’s a pair of shorts I’m getting for both of my girls and really wish they came in my size too. :)

6. Karena says:

I can’t help myself I love black and white!! Always a classic!

xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

7. I have the jumpsuit (not pictured) and it’s seriously awesome! You gotta try it on.

8. Jenn says:

Want. It. All. Always love your Fashion posts! Have a great weekend!!

9. A short time frame will ensure they are at an intense workout, progressing
    over time, with good old-fashioned barbells.
    Great Health on a well-balance workout with gain mass barbells, do two week break and then during the first place?

Hemp seeds are a good judge, the excessive amounts of fats.

Those who consider steroids to build a strong muscular physique
    cannot be allowed in professional sports industry are currently engaged in a positive impact on the heaviest weights.

10. Christine says:

Love your picks! Great color palette!

11. I simply could not go away your web site prior to
    suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual provide in your guests?
    Is going to be back often in order to inspect new posts

12. Elizabeth says:

I am a self proclaimed color gal but for some reason lately I have been gravitating towards black and white. the color combo always makes an out feel crisp, classic and finished.

13. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while
    you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web
    site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

14. article says:

The next worksheet will then talk about mixing the three basic colours to
    create secondary colours. Perhaps nobody looks forward to the summer
    months more than children. Forty local finalists will participate in the Chiefs PP&K team championship at The University
    of Kansas Hospital Training Complex.

Fun math software that are based on the principle of teaching math through visual medium can help your child learn math in easy to understand,
    efficient and cheerful manner. com will be an excellent resource
    for my daughter to advance in math.

Foundation to processing an assignment is grasping what
    to perform. Going with the table of contents, they are able to easily check when it contains what they need,
    or if they should read another document. education games for kids article
    You have likely overcome other circumstances during your life that
    with the time seemed not possible. It is always advisable
    not to write articles which are based solely on the information rich and not only to impress people with a language.