Target + Safavieh Roundup

Target’s latest line with Safavieh has me yelping “That’s from Target?!” left and right these days. I am dying to nab a bunch of these insanely good items for my new addition (which starts in about a week and a half so get ready for lots of renovation posts!)  Here’s my most favorite picks right now (get ‘em while they last!):

*Click Images for links or shop the post at the end*
img24img6

imgimg4

img115291893_201404161729_243x243_pad

14348707_13020709394615344192_201404042341

img20img12

img19img15

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 4.34.09 PMScreen Shot 2014-05-07 at 4.34.47 PMScreen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.22.22 PM

img10img13

img3img21

15291901_201404231930img14

img16img2

img18img5

img8img9

19 Responses to “Target + Safavieh Roundup”

1. What’s up to every , as I am genuinely eager of reading this website’s
    post to be updated daily. It carries good material.

2. Becky says:

Target has so much more online than they do in the store! Not sure people realize that.

3. I definitely did not realize that Target had all this decor! Will need to check out online.

4. Jill says:

Oh, this stuff looks fantastic! I will definitely be doing some home shopping at Target soon.

5. I saw those gourd lamps recently and the price is fabulous! The husband’s put a moratorium on shopping until we have a new house, which I need to find NOW so I have a reason to buy this stuff! We have Safavieh rugs in the kids’ rooms (via Overstock) and they’re really nice quality.

6. Christine says:

Looking forward to seeing these in person. Looking EVEN more forward to seeing more renovation posts!

7. jillian says:

WOW! totally impressed with these pieces. goooo target!
    xo jillian – cornflake dreams

8. Jenna says:

I have the gold bamboo and glass coffee table! I got mine on Overstock.com for a little less though, but I love it! It’s beautiful and great quality.

9. Jenna says:

I also just realized that I have the gray gourd lamp as well – another keeper, if anyone here is considering purchasing one themselves.

10. Karena says:

I am very impressed Erin, That brass bamboo table is my face!

xoxo
    Karena
    Soiree by Danielle Rollins Giveaway!

11. deb says:

…gotta love target! one of my local & quick go-to’s. looking forward to your reno/addition updates!

12. Lauren says:

Erin I love your picks! We are narrowing down choices for a country house and these are amazing!!!

13. Lisa says:

When I look at the console table online it’s $509.xx?

14. Caroline says:

Totally not trying to knock Target or Safavieh but I own two Safavieh lounge chairs and the quality is very, very poor. I purchased them on Gilt for around $400 each and thought, “what a steal!” They went into a second home and have not held up well at all. The foam, quality of work, and materials are all substandard. The nailheads were popping out upon arrival! And not straight either. Totally understanding that $400 per chair is a crazy super deal, these are not worth the money. I’ve seen and felt Safavieh’s rugs at their store in NYC and those are very well made. I can’t speak to the casegoods but I advise steering away from the upholstery.

15. Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before
    but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
    Regardless, I’m certainly pleased I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

16. a says:

I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve incorporated you guys
    to my own blogroll.

17. oooh…lovely! I hope the collection makes it to Canada too!

18. My guidance even so is to just stick to the guidelines. Everyone understands classifieds and when people
    are looking to buy things they often visit classified ad web-sites.
    Finding the most suitable job for you with the help of a reliable classified ads web site can be very rewarding.

19. Producing Inexpensive International Mobile Phone calls,stone island jacketTotally free International phone calls aren’t any under spending more time with your loved ones. In your everyday living out of your land line number individuals make numerous worldwide phone calls,stone island jeans, those calls aren’t inexpensive instead they are too expensive that the individual cannot speak as much he desires. You can make cheap calls out of your land line phone or even mobile having a ‘dial thro