Long Distance Design- The Two Penny Blue Showroom

Over the past couple years we seem to be doing more and more design work for clients who don’t live anywhere near Boston. It’s opened up the possibilities of being able to work with a wide variety of people and in different parts of the country (and therefore different aesthetics than that of New England!)  And while it certainly is easier to be in a space and see it in person, that doesn’t make it impossible or even terribly difficult. Case in point, we are helping to design the new, amazing showroom for Two Penny Blue in Chicago.  While I was able to see the space in person pre-renovation, most of the work is being done remotely.  I’m over on the Two Penny Blue blog today talking about the concept for the adorable powder room within the studio…. check it out and check back in later next week for some more e-design goodies! And if you are interested in our e-design rates, please e-mail lindsey@eringatesdesign.com for more info!

2pbpowderroom

I’ll be sharing more on the store’s progress here and over on their blog too- stay tuned!

14 Responses to “Long Distance Design- The Two Penny Blue Showroom”

1. Patricia Hall says:

It just looks delicious. You’ve referenced black bathrooms before and I loved it then too.

2. This looks amazing! Cannot wait to see how this turns out! xoxo

3. Kristin says:

“Ceiling in stripes” sounds TOO awesome. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

4. Deanna says:

Love the style of Two Penny Blue! Do you design only for them or are you part owner?

5. I’m with Kristin – “ceiling in stripes” sounds absolutely amazing. Can’t wait to see the finished product!!
    Oh Buoy Boston

6. Lily says:

This project looks like it’s going to be amazing! Can’t wait to see pictures of the finished product!

x Lily

7. Jessica Waks says:

I’m glad you like my powder room Erin – it looks like I’d feel just as at home in your design ;)

If you want to see how the space came together check out: http://jessicaclairesworld.blogspot.ca/2014/03/my-puuuurfectly-glamorous-powder-room.html

8. deb says:

great project and piks!

9. I love white tile with dark grout

10. franki says:

Those brass faucets turn me on!! franki

11. I love your style and your personality.
    I think the people you work with who don’t live in Boston are awesome.
    xx’s

12. Kelsey says:

Love that mirror! I’m obsessed!

~Kels

13. Love that white penny tile with the dark grout. Classic.

14. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
    It’s a very eaqsy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Diid
    you hire out a designewr to create your theme?
    Outstanding work!